JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/21/2019 3:39:40 PM

Help me I was ban for NO REASON (Destiny 2)

BUNGiE : << Account restrictions and bans are only done in extreme cases; if actions were taken against your account, then it was with reason. >> <<Bungie will not punish a player for just playing the game.>> <<If they are merely playing the game, then they are not doing anything wrong.>> I want to understand why I was ban for no reason (Destiny 2), I do not understand the reason, I have a very good connection and I do not insult the other players, moreover I do not play often in pvp I play mainly in cooperation. can you help me, i think it's a mistake, you can look at my account it's nothing of a cheat account. I do not think the ban is done manually otherwise I do not see why I'm ban, moreover I have never been ban temporarily, I was directly ban definitively, it goes against what BUNGiE says on his site. or it's just a human error.
English
#Help #Ban

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Typically, pc bans are due to software detected by Destiny 2 while running. These include but not limited to, trainers, aimbots, auto-fire, mods, graphics hacks, anything that injects code into games, debuggers for programing, even some viruses. any of these could cause a ban, [b]even if not destiny 2 specific[/b] [b]Restrictions are temporary, and will not be overturned or undone before they expire. Once an account is banned however, that ban is permanent. Account restrictions and bans are only done in extreme cases; if actions were taken against your account, then it was with reason. [/b] [b]There are NO options to dispute or overturn account restrictions or bans.[/b] Bans are lifetime for that account https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929 https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47715 [i]*I am not a Bungie representative, just a player trying to give the answers that are available.[/i]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • 1. All account bans are manually reviewed before being placed on an account. 2. If you play on pc, then list ALL programs (even if for work, school, gaming, etc....no necessarily ones only for D2) that you had running/using in background or TSR state.

Posting in language:

12 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon