JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/19/2019 12:23:12 PM

POLL : Are you buying Shadowkeep??

Hell YES!

Hell NO!

I will not be buying at launch. I’ll probs buy it later down the road for £20, when the annual pass drops.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Nah, im not going to rent content. If i pay for it i better be able to play it whenever i want without restriction. Armor 2.0 is going to be waaaaay to much of a grind than this game has earned, this games not anywhere near big enough for that kind of armor system. And deff wont be once they start removing content. #Forever950 will be trending this time next year, locking players out of power is very stupid, regardless of if they intend on doing EG activities they paid for the full experience, max light and level is that exact eperience. But what really killed it was lukes whinning in is little 3 part "we're burned out from not doing anything" rant. That was just pathetic and made me completely lose faith in bungo. Ill play until SK drops because ive already paid for the content may as well attempt to get my $40 worth. But i wont be giving bungo another penny, they simply dont deserve it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon