JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/18/2019 8:28:25 PM

Destiny 2 Crucbile is trash

Supers have ruined Crucible

Heavy Ammo has ruined Crucible

Arent able to compete without heavy or super

join if you think Destiny 2's PvP should be taken out and put into the trash.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's like you're trying to irritate the "git gud" kids lol.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Where's the "I don't think crucible is ruined" button? Or do you not care to entertain the notion that you're wrong?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Honestly it all comes down to how manny titans are running bottom tree striker with super mods and OEM, whoever has more titans usually wins the game... kinda bs coming from a hunter main that won’t use anything else than a titan right now... way too good.

Posting in language:

• As a pvp main player, I don’t see any of those as a problem. If you don’t want to be killed by a heavy, than grab the heavy. If you don’t want to be killed by a shotgun, just killed them before they get to you.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • I agree, [i]crucbile[/i] is trash.

Posting in language:

• Pve is trash lets take that out also

Posting in language:

• Hands cannons and Super Ruins the Crucible on PC , Hands cannon have way to much target aquisition and are way to easy to use and do way to much damage considering the TTK of other weapons and their Peak advantage styles agains Full auto weapons ... But yep super are way to frequent and way to much all over the place .. and its not fun to get kill sometime up to 3 time by the same guy super lol and up to 12 time + per games by randoms super BS Hand cannon on PC are a plague to me ... but super are certainly next on the list , then some few broken weapons ..

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Where's the both super and heavy option? And not even gonna talk about special? PvP economics are a shit show

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • I dont feel the same way you do. I like PVP. I mostly solo queue. I just use what Bungie gives me to use.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • OR...you're trash at it

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dredgen Luna: 8/19/2019 3:43:52 PM
              These are biased options. Validity went out the window ...and read the directors cut dammit.

Posting in language:

Frèák
              Frèák

Suppressor Maniac - old

WoW you just complained about what’s fixing to change come shadowkeep. You might want to read the Directors Cut #3 at the top of the forums....

Posting in language:

• It's not really terrible right now, but supers are definitely too strong. They should be nerfed a bit to allow more gunplay.

Posting in language:

• Pretty fun. Could use some tweaking. Just stop taking it so serious. This game will never be an e-sport. Just chill.

Posting in language:

• Mad cos bad

Posting in language:

• Mad cuz bad

Posting in language:

• Edited by Mighty Shisno: 8/19/2019 6:15:35 AM
              So... Three biased options and it's called a poll?

Posting in language:

• I think matchmaking is terrible. Every match has to be ruined by a couple of players that don't belong. Constant match up with solo vs team. I wouldn't mind the teams, but I have a fast internet connection and they slow me down too much when I'm solo. I hate using the word balance, but there are few things that are OP and many players crutching on them 24-7. While some weapons are so bad you'll have a hard time killing someone who is afk. If you want to step away from the meta, it's just not fun when some people can 1 or 2 shot you and you are doing 3 times that or more. Some exotic / ability one shot while others won't even take a shield down. I don't mind the heavy, except when you have that one person that crutches on it constantly... Every 30 seconds they are there... They needs it.... They cannot leave without it... i think there should be a lockout timmer. I would rather they buff some stuff. Feels like the choices are pretty limited even if you get a really good roll on a non-meta weapon it prolly wont give you fair playing field even when you land the 1st shot. Some of the maps need to update. You need an interesting playground.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Totally not biased at all

Posting in language:

• Quickplay sucks I basically only play comp, I just enjoy the slow paced, objective game mode more. Supers and heavy feels so much more powerful and game-altering, yet you can still shut them down with the right positioning. Quickplay has too many players and a lack of objectives to really feel right with the current sandbox I'm ok with the changes as comp will be much more focused on gunplay, but I fear supers won't have the same impact and alter the rounds as it does now Btw, clash isn't a competitive game mode. No objectives, no need for actual team coordination.

Posting in language:

• D1 crucible felt way better than the garbage we have in D2

Posting in language:

• PvP is in a bad place right now, I agree. However, you get supers just like everyone else does. You also have access to that same heavy ammo as everyone else. I dont see how these are very big concerns considering all the other issues in PvP right now.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                You are not allowed to view this content.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon