JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Trump Supporter: 8/20/2019 6:55:56 AM

Erentil

Nerf Erentil

Don't nerf erentil

I LOVE erentil. Whenever I use it, I dominate in crucible. Unfortunately, a lot of people complain about this gun. It has VERY slow charge rate and it doesn't always one shot. If you get killed by anyone with this fusion rifle, you have been in their sights too long. Bungie, do NOT nerf this weapon. edit: I know my stats suck. don't care. If you really think that i'm worry about my KD over everything else in my life then you are wrong. and for all the people that think it is abused way too much, then just hop on to a 3rd party tracking site and it will show you most used weapons. It's funny that lunas howl and dust rock blues are on there but erentil isn't. It's also extra funny that the people saying that I am using a crutch literally are using dust rock blues and lunas howl. I'm not trying to fight all of you, just sharing my opinion

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• let it be known that don't nerf erentil won

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I have one. Tried it.. hated it. Went back to Loaded Question.. never looked back. Honesty is just over hyped IMO. I don't ever have any issues, but I really only play during Iron Banner.

Posting in language:

• I cannot see them nerfing a single legendary fusion rifle. I don't know why people are fixating on Erentil though. Yeah it's good but so is every other high impact fusion in the game. Even the other year 1 fusions with static rolls. Honestly, any high impact / Precision frame fusion with Back-Up Plan is godly.

Posting in language:

• Im pretty on the fence about it. It is extremely annoying to play against it and I complain about it in the heat of the moment but in reality I could counter it by paying a little bit more attention to things like sound queues and radar. All you have to do against a fusion user is bait them and not expose yourself for more than however long it takes to charge and fire a shot.

Posting in language:

• You have a .7 kd with a 30% win ratio. You have 88 total kils on your erentil. You dominate with your erentil right? But why don't you dominate with a scout, pulse, handcannon, sniper, sidearm or any other weapon for that matter? Erentil is the only weapon that fits your playstyle?? Or erentil is busted?? I'll let you figure out the answer

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Just played all afternoon. It's 10 shotguns and snipers to 1 fr in a lobby. Says it all really.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • I’m tired of people, including Datto, asking to nerf this or that. For Pete’s sake (whoever that is) just make guns work differently in PvP and PvE.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Orchitis: 8/18/2019 6:31:51 PM
        Makes no difference to me. I suck so bad that I'm crap with fusion rifles and someone could kill me from 100 yards with a paperclip. I'm losing either way 😂

Posting in language:

• It has better range than most hand cannons it needs a range nurf.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • The only people who cry about this weapon, Is shot gun mainers because they can't get close enough.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • They should reduce it's range by a little bit. But knowing bungie they will nerf it into Oblivion.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dojutrek: 8/19/2019 5:33:36 PM
            I use Erentil FR4, I use Epicurean, I use Loaded Question, I use Proelium FR3, I just like feel of Fusion Rifles in Crucible. They're a weapon class that requires patience and a certain finesse to use correctly with a high degree of success. Do they need a nerf? No. They can be played around with skill and knowing their weaknesses. However, those that complain rely on "The Scrublord's Prayer" instead of learning how to improve. Just for reference, I have an Epicurean with the same Range as my Erentil, it does just as good with one less bolt to kill (5 instead of 4) with a reduced charge time (740 vs 860). It's just as good and more forgiving than the Erentil. Also, Loaded Question does the same damage (95 per bolt) just without the range roll.

Posting in language:

• Edited by THE SARGE 01: 8/18/2019 3:22:49 PM
            Basically, what you are saying is you used to have a limp then found a good crutch. Am I right or am I right? You also used to use telesto and still use Jotuun?

Posting in language:

16 Replies
              o n i
              o n i

tbagging fusion users since 2014 - old

y'all this dude got a .70. proves my point of trash cans using fusions

Posting in language:

29 Replies
              • Probably just lower the Range.

Posting in language:

• The issue is high impact fusions, not that one single fusion.

Posting in language:

• It does not have a slow charge time and it does always kill you in one hit, there is absolutely no exceptions on that.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • I don't use fusions but when I tested them out I noticed that they have an absurd range and that swap perk makes them shoot super fast. They are very easy to use but all I think it needs is a range nerf

Posting in language:

6 Replies
                    o n i
                    o n i

tbagging fusion users since 2014 - old

hold this L

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                    • [quote]I LOVE erentil. Whenever I use it, I dominate in crucible. Unfortunately, a lot of people complain about this gun. It has VERY slow charge rate and it doesn't always one shot. If you get killed by anyone with this fusion rifle, you have been in their sights too long. Bungie, do NOT nerf this weapon.[/quote] In short you suck with anything else so you're exploiting a broken gun that can get any kind of rolls & still get kills from 20+ feet away

Posting in language:

46 Replies
                      • Edited by mdknyte: 8/19/2019 5:35:07 AM
                        If it's not someone complaining about Erentil they're complaining about wardcliff, shoulder bash, bottom tree striker, shotguns, jotunn, sentinal shield, blade barrage, snipers, recluse, machine guns, one eye, suros regime, jade rabbit, truth, telesto, luna, last word, outbreak, etc etc etc ... SEE? there's PLENTY of options. No one is walking into crucible at a disadvantage from a weapon's perspective. Everyone is able to one shot and/or counter anyone. I could see complaining about match making (skill of blueberries and/or fireteams/3-6 stacks) but weapons? If there's no OP weapons then everyone can take cover when hit with weak weapons and recharge and no one will get a kill, or you have to stand in front of each other and pew pew pew pew pew until one of you goes down. If they were able to kill you, you were able to kill them. You just didn't. and i SUUUUUCK at crucible. Just get in there and have fun or do something else? Who cares if you're getting killed by ONE of the many many many options. It's freakin' pvp. You expect to go a flawless 9000-0?

Posting in language:

• Edited by piratepatchy243: 8/19/2019 4:23:04 AM
                        Nerfherders are just pissy as they always are, I myself have been using fusions since TTK. They've been like this since then too, shotguns are still dominate and snipers are back on the table. Seems like everything's working as intended, except the nerfherders as they'll always -blam!-. [spoiler]I guess that's intended as well, but it sure af shouldn't.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Edited by DarkSyde79: 8/18/2019 10:59:05 PM
                        Erentil won’t get nerf’d… fusions will. By now, we all know the cycle of this franchise. Once a weapon or ability gets milked for all its worth by various content creators, they’re gonna start the wave towards its inevitable demise and segments of the online interactive community follow along. Sure, it’ll take Bungle more than a few months (to a year) to do so, but it’ll eventually happen. Though threads won’t be the ones to do it. More the fact that someone’s 4-kill streak didn’t turn into a 5 or they had to wait ’til their 20th match for their 200th “We Ran”, instead their 15th.

Posting in language:

• Erentil charges slowly, but, you can prefire around corners. It's borderline uncounterable, especially if it's got backup plan.

Posting in language:

60 Replies
                        • I love my god roll one in Gambit to burn down the envoys and their shields. Melts them quick.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I'm pretty bad at crucible too, so bad that I'll never get that sweet recluse. Played like 10 glory matches and I'm still at 0

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon