JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Fix bloom/recoil in console version
Edited by Craftyboss1: 8/17/2019 9:01:19 AM
You know I want them to remove bloom but not recoil. For those of you who think recoil and Bloom are the same thing you're wrong. Bloom is an artificial buhlshite RNG machine which causes your shots to be worse for no explicable reason other than reasons. I'm totally fine with recoil existing in the game if they could only fine tune it a bit just so that I'm not having the gun jumping out of my hands like I'm firing a -blam!-ing T-Rex. Looking at you last word and basically every 150 RPM hand Cannon. And for the halfdan-d turn it down a bit with the recoil matey. It's like I'm doing the freaking Cha Cha Slide with my goddamn gun due to the recoil. My gun slide to the left then slide to the right. Ramble ramble ramble I'm rambling lalalalala. Going on a bunch of tangents And now nobody's going to take my comment seriously. Edit: Spelling.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Nthjester: 8/17/2019 7:35:28 PM
    [quote] I'm totally fine with recoil existing in the game if they could only fine tune it a bit just so that I'm not having the gun jumping out of my hands like I'm firing a -blam!-ing T-Rex.[/quote]T-Rex go BOOM! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVqT3XEzss

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• -blam!- sake, im not saying "remove recoil" -blam!-ing learn to read.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Craftyboss1: 8/17/2019 10:03:36 AM
    I think you're the one who needs to learn how to read. I'm stating my opinion. I stated that I want them to remove Bloom but not recoil. Never said that you said that you wanted them to remove recoil. Jeez. Edit: I made a general statement to anyone reading my comment who may not understand the difference between bloom and recoil. It was a clarification my guy. Bloom and recoil aren't the same thing, so I said it right away so I wouldn't have to respond later, but here I am. Having to type out a paragraph to get this point across that head as dense as a neutron star.

Posting in language:

• I never said they were the same thing, but in conjunction with each other, they make many weapons terrible.

Posting in language:

• He's talking about other people, I have actually been arguing with a guy in this thread that thought recoil direction was bloom.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon