JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Fix bloom/recoil in console version
8/17/2019 5:45:55 AM
Whether or not you want no recoil (I understand you're saying you just want less screenshake stuff) its still a skill gap either way. Aside from snipers, i only enjoy using fast firing guns (Suros, Sweet Business and Last Word are easily my favorite guns), and the recoil is still controllable. I agree hard light, specifically, is a bit much, but it does have no range drop off, so if it easy to shoot it'd probably be meta. As for bloom? yeah i can get that argument. Also whats with "Recoil as a skill gap is fine, anyone who's touched a shotgun is aware, you can have pinpoint accuracy all the time"? Was it a joke? I dont use shotguns but from videos i've seen, the conclusion is that they're super inconsistent
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Suros, Sweet and Last Word don't have this issue though Like I get where you're coming from but again Pointing out weapons that have good recoil and bloom, and saying "i don't get it", is pointless to the conversation Last Word basically has no recoil if you use it right, but I'm not talking about Last Word.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon