JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/16/2019 6:12:06 PM
I don't think eververse is the issue here, the shaders are incredibly cheap. I think Bungie is worried about people finding some way to be offensive. Remember in year 1 when they had to change that pair of Hunter gauntlets because they could had a tiny bit of backlash?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• What does this have to do with anything....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's like some reddit meme made it into the game and then people got butt hurt and bungie like the rest of us had no idea what was going on so they removed the patten on the green arms... But I don't see how a shader could be seen as offensive.

Posting in language:

• Edited by CatMan: 8/16/2019 11:13:35 PM
    No it's wasn't the green pattern, it was the texts symbols on the arms. I remember the arms, I'm saying op post has nothing to do with what happened back than. That image was bungies -blam!- up, not ours. If colors are offensive blue, purple, and red should be removed. Edit: it was both the text symbols and the color that represented a hateful flag. I was wrong, but the symbols spoke way louder than the color. If it had been just the colors without the other stuff it would have mattered. Yeah I just Googled the image.

Posting in language:

Hateful flag? Lmao it was a meme flag by meme lords because "normies" couldn't understand or use their memes.

Posting in language:

• Well that what bungie called it. Hate symbol. Plus.... Do you even know where the word meme comes from? Not as innocent and fun as you think.

Posting in language:

[quote]Not as innocent and fun as you think. [/quote] Have to say, this peaked my interest but I'm not finding the "not innocent and fun" part. I'm genuinely curious, please tell me what I'm missing.

Posting in language:

[quote]Well that what bungie called it. Hate symbol.[/quote] Nah, that's what the media called it and Bungie understandably complied to avoid the headache. [quote]Plus.... Do you even know where the word meme comes from? Not as innocent and fun as you think.[/quote] Do you even know where and how the swastika was used for at least 12,000 years? Your point?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon