JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/16/2019 4:36:30 PM
Na thanks. They do decent enough as it is
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by CRiS137BUZZKILL: 8/16/2019 4:48:15 PM
    OK so if they add this your not even gonna know as it doesn't effect you, you can keep using the default shaders

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Aint really default shaders. They tinker putting shades on alternate parts. What they do aint much diff to what u would do. When shadowkeep comes they will add more shaders most likely. Frankly, most of them i dont even use. My warlock has a nice shader. Would use it on shadowkeep armour if armour looks gd otherwise i will be sticking with my armour. My titan and hunter not bothered about what it looks like.

Posting in language:

• Think about it this way, if they let us customize the shaders we already have they just have to come up with completely new one like a taken shader or like glow worm from D1

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon