JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Finally got the Recluse!
8/16/2019 3:28:41 PM
I should've bought this game on console. These pinnacle weapons seem so much less frustrating to get on there than on PC
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• lmao what

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• forums are just full of people talking about how they got recluse, every time i look and see they're on console. i'm guessing it's easier because there's more players on console, so the matchmaking doesn't constantly put you up against the same top 10 players in the world over and over to drain your glory.

Posting in language:

• Git gud brah. I've been playing m&k since like May, and I hit 3300 solo. Not bragging, just saying if I can do it you can do it. Just takes a little bit of practice

Posting in language:

• I mean I can do it lmao. I got my luna's from solo-queueing back before comp was full of crutch weapons and actually took skill. My point is it is still extremely frustrating to constantly get put up against 4 stacks and joining into matches where I start off in a 3v4 or playing with people on my team who quit after losing 1 round. You can drag your knuckles and grunt "git gud" all day, but if you honestly had an enjoyable time solo-queueing then you're either extremely lucky or you didn't solo-queue the [u]entire[/u] time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vb0RQkM28 This video does a good job of explaining it. These issues are well-known, hence why they're fixing matchmaking in new light, so if you're sitting there pretending like there's nothing wrong with the matchmaking in this game then you're delusional, sorry.

Posting in language:

• I okay on Xbox, and I got put against the same 3 stack 3 games in a row. It's honestly pretty random. You just gotta suffer through the bad times and try to maintain a ~45% win rate and you'll reach 2100

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon