JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/16/2019 2:24:30 PM
Yea a great idea ever since Destiny 1, but u got to remember who where dealing with. A brainless backwards company. Lets advertise alot of fake content so we can ripoff our players Make weapons weak Make every super weak, ect.. ect.. ... Oh and lets not forget. They can't make custom shades cause they can't even make one that's not [url=http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law]-godwinslaw!-[/url]-inspired' Kekistan flag!!!! . I know ya remeber that 1. Bungie is a -blam!-ing joke. I wouldnt be surprised if they don't know what the North Korean flag looks like and they add it on a shadowkeep gear piece. Smh
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They make mistakes, it's up to us to tell them and hope they listen... I'll keep asking for this until I'm told no by them or its added.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Naw I agree, where all human. Where not perfect. But when u make mistakes like that, People tend to wonder what the fu.k r they doing at bungie. Taking heroine before they go to work. Drinking on the job.

Posting in language:

• I think the more mistakes they make the better they get at it... Right now give them a game engine they can edit on the fly without having to edit the game code it self... I think they could do some good things.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon