JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Finally got the Recluse!
8/16/2019 10:40:08 AM
[quote]Finally got the weapon after being away for military deployment, it was a lot easier than I expected it to be. I thought it was going to take forever but it only took me a solid weekend dedicated to comp Edit: thank you all for the congrats[/quote] Let me guess... you Erentiled your way to Fabled and used other crutches to get it. Welcome home by the way and thanks for your service.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Cheer up, it's just a game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Wow what disrespect for a military brother. You put your stupid opinions about a video game above common decency. You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in basic training before balling up in a fetal position, but you can sure use a controller.

Posting in language:

• He's multitasking, he's guessing & being a nutsack at the same time😆

Posting in language:

• I used bad juju and the last man standing.

Posting in language:

• This gave me a good laugh

Posting in language:

• So you’re gonna diss him and then say thanks?

Posting in language:

• [quote]So you’re gonna diss him and then say thanks?[/quote] Unlike most people, I can separate a game from a person. I thanked him for his service as a personal compliment to him. I’m dissing the Gamer part of him for using crutches like the Majority of Comp Players.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote]So you’re gonna diss him and then say thanks?[/quote] Unlike most people, I can separate a game from a person. I thanked him for his service as a personal compliment to him. I’m dissing the Gamer part of him for using crutches like the Majority of Comp Players.[/quote] Why is it a crutxh when evryone can use?makes no sense..cam understamd luna pre nerf as xrutch..but not enternal

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote][quote]So you’re gonna diss him and then say thanks?[/quote] Unlike most people, I can separate a game from a person. I thanked him for his service as a personal compliment to him. I’m dissing the Gamer part of him for using crutches like the Majority of Comp Players.[/quote] Why is it a crutxh when evryone can use?makes no sense..cam understamd luna pre nerf as xrutch..but not enternal[/quote] Abusing Crutches shows a lack of skill in a person. I can probably wipe the floor with someone 99.9% of the time if I were to fight them without Crutches. D1 Crucible had very little crutches and they could be easily beaten if someone used it. Erentil is unbeatable in a straight up battle. Same with Luna, Not Forgotten and Recluse. They are unbeatable I’ve tried everything to counter them It’s impossible. Even tried picking them off from a distance with my Scout Rifle and still get killed with it. Why? CAUSE THE RANGE IS OP!! You can literally snipe with the goddam Erentil!!

Posting in language:

• Is that why you have 1k glory?

Posting in language:

• [quote]Is that why you have 1k glory?[/quote] That is exactly why. Cause days I’ll win one, lose one. Other days I’ll win 2 lose 2 all depending what the crutches people use. The Games I’ve won were actually legit gun fights. Also have had shitty teammates with Matchmaking AND LFG.

Posting in language:

• Edited by MrManav: 8/18/2019 1:02:14 AM
    You can't blame your losses on other people's crutches. You are the one putting yourself at a disadvantage, so what do you expect? You would be stupid not to use the meta weapons if your trying to gain glory, (unless you are a really good at the game, I doubt you are, neither am I). With that said, just because you verse people who use OP weapons doesnt mean everyone uses those weapons. It is wrong to assume that. So next time be a bit more respectful, and appreciate other peoples achievements.

Posting in language:

• [quote][quote][quote][quote]So you’re gonna diss him and then say thanks?[/quote] Unlike most people, I can separate a game from a person. I thanked him for his service as a personal compliment to him. I’m dissing the Gamer part of him for using crutches like the Majority of Comp Players.[/quote] Why is it a crutxh when evryone can use?makes no sense..cam understamd luna pre nerf as xrutch..but not enternal[/quote] Abusing Crutches shows a lack of skill in a person. I can probably wipe the floor with someone 99.9% of the time if I were to fight them without Crutches. D1 Crucible had very little crutches and they could be easily beaten if someone used it. Erentil is unbeatable in a straight up battle. Same with Luna, Not Forgotten and Recluse. They are unbeatable I’ve tried everything to counter them It’s impossible. Even tried picking them off from a distance with my Scout Rifle and still get killed with it. Why? CAUSE THE RANGE IS OP!! You can literally snipe with the goddam Erentil!![/quote] Bro, you gotta check your ego. You don’t have much skill if you’re sitting at 1100 glory.

Posting in language:

• I smell SALT

Posting in language:

• Try doing it without your modded controller

Posting in language:

• [quote]Try doing it without your modded controller[/quote] I don’t use one to begin with. Not even an Elite controller.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon