JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/16/2019 3:50:08 AM
Don’t care how she’s dressed, dirty socks and feet on the table are just -blam!-ing gross.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Don’t care how she’s dressed, dirty socks and feet on the table are just -blam!-ing gross.[/quote] News flash Life doesn't revolve around your high expectations for a low standard. The people there didn't seem to mind so maybe try minding your own business next time.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah, take your white knighting somewhere else.

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yeah, take your white knighting somewhere else.[/quote] Said the guy who was offended about something that had absolutely nothing to do with him.

Posting in language:

• You a liberal? I’m not offended by it, it’s a gross habit. Now you put your feet on my table in my house, I’ll be offended. You have yourself a great night though.

Posting in language:

• [quote]You a liberal? I’m not offended by it, it’s a gross habit. Now you put your feet on my table in my house, I’ll be offended. You have yourself a great night though.[/quote] Well I can't say I'm disappointed, I expected a better fight out of the anonymous man behind the world wide web. Such is life though for the simple minded idiots that bring politics into everything. Good night to you aswell And GOD Bless.

Posting in language:

• Anonymous: Hi, I’m Richi, I’m an executive Chef and I live in Alabama. No longer anonymous. Not interested in fighting, there are worse things in life. I made a statement about dirty socks and feet on a table being gross. Simple minded and politics don’t go hand in hand. At least they shouldn’t. From your other replies you’ve brought up sexism and insecurity as if it has anything do with it. Don’t make the mistake of thinking this is behind my comment. If it was a dude it’d be even more gross. I’ll even tell you a secret. [spoiler]There is no god, but I hope I’m wrong.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• [quote]Don’t care how she’s dressed, dirty socks and feet on the table are just -blam!-ing gross.[/quote]

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon