JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
8/16/2019 1:48:20 AM

Cross Save & Migration Question

I saw in the TWAB (8/15/19) that there was some more info about the migration process & i was hoping to get some clarification on the process before i screw something up some how. In the TWAB it stated: “ Steam linking is the first step for PC players to migrate their Destiny 2 accounts from Battle.net later this year and is [b]required before players with linked PC accounts can activate cross save.[/b]” I have a Playstation account and a BNet account. I am making my PS account my main account & plan to play on PC once Cross Save is active. So my questions is this, Do I need to do migration before I enable Cross Save if my PS account is my main account? And if yes, will linking my BNet to Steam first make BNet my main account? I imagine the Steam/BNet linking is more to check purchases but I just want to make sure I get the steps in the correct order & can have PS be my main account before starting in on this process. Thanks!
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon