JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/15/2019 11:55:10 PM
People are just complaining to complain, if I was her, i'd grab myself a cup of coffee and laugh at the post.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I'm only here for the arguments 😂😂

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I’m here for an argument

Posting in language:

• [quote]People are just complaining to complain, if I was her, i'd grab myself a cup of coffee and laugh at the post.[/quote] lol. Somebody gets it. Isn't life hard enough without people need to create more drama?

Posting in language:

• No one is judging her skills, or her talent. It’s just very unprofessional, even for Californians and the flexibility they show. Any rational human being would think that putting socks in the face of clients may not be the best form or respect. Or say, it’s the best way to generate collateral dissatisfaction.

Posting in language:

• If your more focused on where she puts her feet then whats being shown off in the game, the problem is the customers, not the developers

Posting in language:

• Yeah right that was a fascinating 1hr long stream of feet and scrubbiest strike run. I pity you for getting fascinated by three employees showing how to insert a mod in a gear for 40 min and running a 3min strikes like noobs who can’t even put their cam straight.

Posting in language:

• Reply to me the day you finally get a job at Walmart and you get fired the first day bc you sit on pampers with your socks in the face of the clients. I promise I’ll write a support to the Guinnessbook so you get to shine as the shortest contract ever at Walmart.

Posting in language:

• You do realize there is a difference between retail employees and software devs right?

Posting in language:

• Right and which would it be? Keep your jokes for the day you get a job interview at the disposal service.

Posting in language:

• ? You would think the software developer would be more laid back

Posting in language:

• What does being Dev have anything to do? Are you trying to say that they have no contact with clients?? Is that your rational? Well you’re proven wrong on stream.

Posting in language:

• Oh yes, comparing a job at Walmart to developing a game for a gaming company. Reply to me when you know how to make a good comparison.

Posting in language:

• Omg is that all you could reply to me with? Jobs are different? So then people should be treated differently according to their job position? Are you the typical wannalook democrat who doesn’t realize he’s the epitome of a fascist? You’re a pro loser! Gg

Posting in language:

• Imagine thinking there isnt a difference between working at walmart, and working at Bungie, that says a lot about just how smart you really aren't.

Posting in language:

• Yeah, I have been cleaning staff toilets when I was 16, paid 450,000 lira (€200) a month up to managing €370mln as a CTA who received several international awards for the best funds. Try again!

Posting in language:

• Where in my replies did I ask for your life story? I could care less about how much you make lmao You can flex about how much money you make or what you do, doesn't change that fact that your on a video game forum complaining about somebody wearing their PJs on a live stream. Feel free to try again though! :)

Posting in language:

• You’re obviously triggered Lisa, lost reason amid all the people who you think are putting your pay at risk, and that anagram can only fool yourself. Anyway respect is not a function of a job title or education background or $ at the bank. Respect workers, whatever their title, whatever they’re paid. You don’t gain the right to come dressed in pij or put your feet in the face of your clients. You are given flexibility to show how much of an autonome and intello worker you can be. In practice it includes knowing when to dress, or how to behave in different circumstances. The stream was one of those circumstances where you can make jokes whilst sitting tight (watch the host for example), and you don’t put your socks in the face of your colleague and/or audience, especially when it’s one of these very few moments customers will be watching you.

Posting in language:

• She still did it. Nothings gonna happen to her over it. I'm sure everyone at Bungie is laughing their asses off right now at how much uproar it caused. There's more important things at hand other than someone putting their feet on the table. Cry professionalism all you want, but these forums are the last things that should be bringing that word up, as their far from it.

Posting in language:

• Says we can’t look at a Walmart employee and game dev in the same way. Gets sacked. Replies: I never asked for a response, I wanted to leave my argument to a fascist statement, and just bc I declared so then it had to be so. Get lost loser.

Posting in language:

• Troll alert!

Posting in language:

• She’s prob grabbing a resume and praying to god someone else hired her after this debacle. Impressions are everything and her impression is I don’t give af about my job or my company

Posting in language:

• No, that's your presumptuous impression of her, which means fk all

Posting in language:

• The fact that we are talking about this makes my point true. Tell me another game that would stream a reveal on twitch in pjs?

Posting in language:

• Oh yes, im sure bungie is going to fire her after a bunch of neckbeards went up in arms about how she dressed. Get real.

Posting in language:

• No one is talking about firing her. You’re very dumb. She’s probably one of the last assets Bungie has. We’re just pointing out that putting socks in the face of colleagues and clients isn’t very respectful. Just look at her colleagues, especially the Titan showcaser, he was definitely not comfortable. No one was asking her to dress in a suit either. I don’t ask coworkers to come dressed in ties when it’s 40 outside, but they must have the tie and jacket ready if there is a meeting. It’s called professionalism.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon