JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/15/2019 11:12:23 PM

Just a small thought.

It’s just a small and random thought that I doubt will ever be considered and will get the “GiVe Us NeW sTuFf!” reply, but what if we got some old armor back as an ornament for the D1 players who wish they had something to be recognized (let’s just make this easy not deny that there are plenty of D1 gets upset about almost never having those accomplishments recognized). Ornaments that make your armor look like VoG, CE, KF, WOTM, ToO, etc. But if you want new stuff, which I’d also be down for, then how about a Black Garden themed ornament set? It would be similar to Vault of Glass armor in appearance, but old and rusted. Vines and foliage cover the bits and pieces of armor with small red flowers blooming. There can even be ornaments for Kinetic, Energy, and Power that change the appearance of any weapon in those slots to match a Vex themed weapon with a similar aesthetic to the armor ornament. Idk, quick thought I had after glancing over a comment I saw.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon