JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Director's Cut: Part II
Edited by Odin: 8/16/2019 3:04:35 AM
Odin

So overall Bungie broke things again for the umpteenth time that was never broken. There should be a reward for this, no seriously, a trophy and it should say, "Worlds first, how to continuously brake things for 5 years that are not broken" Edit: I will even help pay to create this. Ooh! I even got an idea for the design. [spoiler]HULK SMASH!!![/spoiler] Edit: All jokes aside? Bungie, your actions speak louder than your words and after 5 years, people tend to catch on to the repeated words that have been mentioned many times, but your actions a lot of the time have shown otherwise. So in all, you can't expect people to trust a lot of things you say. You want people to trust your words? Then you need to learn to follow through with the words you have the community managers post on this forum or anywhere for that matter. It's simple logic that as adults and 12 years of working on this game and the feedback that has been given to you in the last 5 years? there is no excuse to not know this. [spoiler]You guys have Dmg, Cozmo and sometimes Deej will show up on here posting what you want them to say. That's good an all, but you can't use the word "communication" and stay silent for over a year with the simplest thing any company can answer in this entire world... "When are Factions coming back"? Telling the community... "we're still taking feedback" for over a year is not in any way any form of communication period. That is actually you ignoring the player base for over a year now on a simple thing to answer. Now correct me if I'm wrong, because I have no problem with that, but wasn't it mentions that factions would come back in season 7? As I said, if I'm correct and knowing they didn't, where is that communication you're talking about? Words don't mean anything in today's world, taking action does.[/spoiler] So, I will ask for the entire community for the thousandth time. [b]When are factions coming back?[/b] Or did I miss that memo? 😄
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Can we just go back to D1, and take the good parts of D2, and make that the evolving world they keep talking about. I think that would be the best reboot, and platform to build on.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Can we just go back to D1, and take the good parts of D2, and make that the evolving world they keep talking about. I think that would be the best reboot, and platform to build on.[/quote] It actually would be the best reboot. Some people fail to see how much effort was put into D1 vs D2. I mean people keep asking for everything from D1 to come into D2. It's a no brainier...

Posting in language:

• I posted above, but this para blew my mind: "At D2 launch, we shortened the Power climb, over-simplified the game, made it too easy to get items, focused on bringing new players in, and hoped that players would pursue looks alone as their endgame (we were wrong!) while we continued to build features like what would become Forsaken Triumphs." To me that's just totally misreading your entire player base. No shit they were wrong.... Oh man, the path forward is even murkier than we thought.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Br8veKnight25: 8/16/2019 7:06:18 AM
    As long as it's not "rallies" the events were not good. If we're going to talk those it Should be all year round not events. @Odin

Posting in language:

• Agreed

Posting in language:

Dark Raven 2501
    Dark Raven 2501

Who are you to judge me? - old

The only thing that got me worried about is the re-introducing ascendant shards and there availability in the game because if there focuses is only on endgame content then average players such as myself will be at a disadvantage when it comes to leveling up or infusing. I just hope that it’s not another round of let’s bash solo players and casuals

Posting in language:

• Me too, totally not into this. I hope they reiterate what they mean. If I'm forced to go into non-matchmade NF or the raid, I guess I won't be reaching max level/power then.

Posting in language:

• My concern is the grind with the changes coming up that it seems is going to be a lot more. Why, when I know they aren't going to be offering much to show for it?

Posting in language:

• @Odin I agree with 99.9% of your post.Just imagine if bungie listened to alot of people on here, that have great ideas for this game. #openyoureyesbungie

Posting in language:

• [quote]@Odin I agree with 99.9% of your post.Just imagine if bungie listened to alot of people on here, that have great ideas for this game.[/quote] It's not so much as listening vs doing the right thing and that is where I have an issue with this company. The BS a lot of the time saying they are doing one thing and end up doing another or constantly changing things "fixing" what was never broken. It's like how many time do you end up braking something before you get a freaking clue?

Posting in language:

• Yeah make no mistake Odin it's going to be a grind. Probably more so then there currently is

Posting in language:

• They clearly stated that the game is going to get far more difficult. It looks like that is going to happen with the increased grind in armor 2.0

Posting in language:

• Yeah bigger grind absolutely but let's not kid ourselves cause nothing is difficult in destiny

Posting in language:

• "Difficult" means a long dragged out boring grind. It's so annoying how they try to use words that have nothing to do with what is actually going to take place.

Posting in language:

• Agreed, there is certainly not any real difficulty in the game. The main issue with the grind, is the grind is not fun. A lot of the activities in d2 are not fun to replay over and over. Especially since bungie seems to only know binary when it comes to tuning, its either tuned to a 1 or a 10. There is no in between with them

Posting in language:

• [quote]Yeah make no mistake Odin it's going to be a grind. Probably more so then there currently is[/quote] I don't get this at all but this has been happening for 5 years now. What part of people not liking the over grind, Tess being the only vendor they really take care of among a couple of other things is translated to "we want more of that"?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dark Raven 2501: 8/16/2019 6:03:44 AM
    Dark Raven 2501
    Dark Raven 2501

Who are you to judge me? - old

Yeah I pretty much figured that out .... I guess it will be a wait and see what happens😔 Ps: Watch out for them trolls they’re everywhere🤣

Posting in language:

• 👍

Posting in language:

• why are you actually still posting here? -you're definetly not interested in the game anymore (if i look at your posts in general) -according to yourself you dont even read the topics that get discussed here -you're only running around making a bad mood Seems to me we have a forum troll on our hands here

Posting in language:

• You say troll, I say voice of reason. I don't think I've actually seen a bad or even disagreeable post from him yet.

Posting in language:

• let alone his statement, he dont even read the stuff he is talking about (in this case the Blog of LS) Sorry, but if you wanna argue properly, you have to actually know about the stuff you're talking about. Everything else is counterproductive and pure populism. And i saw alot of disagreeable and bad things coming from this. In the end he just posts everywhere and spreads a negative mood, based on pure emotion and no facts.

Posting in language:

• Nobody gives a shit what you have to say, and for good reason. Go tone police somewhere else. I'm not even trying to argue with you, but you're such an insufferable person that you're actually trying to make this into an argument.

Posting in language:

• You engaged on me, seems like you give a shit. And yes i actually think a discussion should be based on facts and not emotions. If this makes me insufferable, so be it. I call it reasonable.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Odin: 8/16/2019 11:33:26 PM
    [quote] [b](And yes i actually think a discussion should be based on facts and not emotions.)[/b] [/quote] Really? let's look at your first reply to me, shall we? [quote] why are you actually still posting here? -you're definetly not interested in the game anymore (if i look at your posts in general) -according to yourself you dont even read the topics that get discussed here -you're only running around making a bad mood Seems to me we have a forum troll on our hands here[/quote] This^ alone says you're are a bad liar and you literally have no facts on anything you said about me.

Posting in language:

• He is 100% a troll that does nothing but feed the toxicity of the "I hate Bungie" side of these forums. You're better of ignoring him and waiting to laugh at his famous "I love the mute option." reply whenever he's lost.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon