JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Fix bloom/recoil in console version
8/15/2019 9:40:28 PM
First, I haven't used it very much yet, but I love Thorn. Second, recoil can give weapons personality and a skill curve. Third, and hear me out, at some point after you've been holding down the trigger or spamming shots for a decent amount of time, I think there should be a bit of bloom. They should slightly increase it on 180s, and slightly decrease it on other hand cannons.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Do you like it when your shots land where you aim? No? Then Bloom is for you! The one feature that almost nobody wants but almost every shooter game has. Oh you died in the gunfight because the bullet shot right next to him in your reticle but ended up missing because of bloom? Too bad so sad and insert $1.50 to play again. Every time I fire a bullet it's like pulling a lever at a slot machine.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Well I was thinking bloom should only start after like a decent amount of time, like maybe halfway through a magazine. So if you can get a 3 tap with a 140/150 then bloom wouldn't affect you, but it would affect someone who spams shots and keeps missing.

Posting in language:

• No the problem is that bungie is treating their console and pc versions as the same game, they need to start making nerfs and buffs to individual platforms, because honestly, the insane stability i see on streamers on pc makes me think we are missing out on the fun

Posting in language:

• Go compare current Lunas Howl to Thorn on console. It's staggering how much the game forces you to miss shots, and headshots on basically any weapon with a low rate of fire.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon