JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by stefdude: 8/15/2019 8:22:58 PM

Annoying Scan and Repair Error!

Hey there, as I'm getting not really help in german im gonna try english :P hope for help here it is really annoying. I`m getting this error from time to time sometimes it works for days sometimes i*ll get this error twice a day. Scan and Repair. Well i saw more than just me with this problem and it looks like there is not really a solution? I tried already a lot of things hope anyone can help its just not playable like this. Very frustrating when u play with friends and you get this crap error 3 times in a raid. What i*ve did already: -standard repair and scan with battle net app -deleted the "damaged files" manally with the error logs and downloaded new files with scan and repair - completely reinstalled the game including battle net app - deleted the local cache/settings of the game - tried 2 different ssd new installations - upgraded from Win7 to Win10 (completely fresh installation) jsut windows and D2 running and stillg et this F*** error Hope support can guide me cheers and thanks
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon