JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by HypNeoTurFox: 8/15/2019 8:15:08 PM

Destiny 2 Laser Tag Weekend

Hey! Long-time Destiny player (D1 Beta player, D2 PC Launch Player) here, came back more recently to D2 and saw the Laser Tag Weekend emblem, yet was not able to find it on any of my characters despite vividly recalling acquiring Prometheus Lens as one of my first exotics (just before Xur sold it to the world) early on in the game. I [i]may[/i] have changed my BNet username in-between now and then, not entirely sure if that could have caused an issue for you guys detecting the match played, but the image attached is of the singular game I played of Countdown within the four day period required to get the emblem, at 2pm EST. I understand if I'm somehow unable to acquire the emblem, but nonetheless thank you for your time responding to or reading this ticket! Edit: Official PGCR of the match: https://www.bungie.net/en/PGCR/1175268664?character=2305843009300757374
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• What is your full battletag (both old & current)? Also, when you look at your play history on Bungie.net, can you get the pgcr link for any game(s) during the qualifying 4 day period?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    • If you played during the time frame and did not receive your emblem, post a link to your official bungie.net PGCR qualifying match and they will add you to the impacted list.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon