JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/14/2019 11:30:41 PM

2 accounts on ps4 and pc

My question is when to do account migration vs cross save. I have two accounts. One is on Battlenet and the other on PS4. My main account is PS4. Do I need to wait and do cross save over to battlenet on the 21 and then migrate my account? Or is is better to migrate my account and then do cross save? I have all annual passes and DLC on both accounts. I just want everything to be playable.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I have the exact same thing, main account is on PS4 but started a new account on Bnet when D2 went free last year, I stopped playing the PC version when Cross save was announced but now don’t know what to do, the answers here don’t really help, should I sign up for migration and then sign up for cross save? Or does it not matter? Sign up for both and turn in PS4 select main account and go from there?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon