JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Psychedelic: 8/15/2019 5:23:54 PM

Lost item from limited edition

Hello as you can see on my first screenshot down below I have the emperor's shadows emblem from pre-ordering the digital deluxe version of Destiny 2. When I reached lvl 20 on my first character I also recieved a Coldheart fusion rifle and the Traitor's Fate sword. On my second screenshot you can see that my Traitor's Fate were never applied to my collections which is a bummer (since I payed real money for it). [url]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246009372994437131/611608659805339678/unknown.png[/url] [url]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/246009372994437131/611608905755262996/unknown.png[/url] Would you mind adding my weapon to the collection pls? If you can't I'm expecting some other way of compensation cus 90$ for a sword and an emblem is a bit over the edge when I can't even get the sword.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It depends on whether you had the weapon in your Vault or on any of your characters when Warmind was released. If you had dismantled it any time prior, it would not be in your collections. At that point, the only way to acquire it is by chance from vendor engrams. Bungie policy is to not return or give back items lost or deleted. Your only option is to keep playing and hope to get it. [spoiler]Also, your links don't work and the sword is absolutely nothing special other than in name and skin.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Would you mind adding my weapon to the collection pls?[/quote] Bungie specifically has a policy that says they do not restore lost or deleted items. [quote]If you can't I'm expecting some other way of compensation cus 90$ for a sword and an emblem is a bit over the edge when I canät even get the sword.[/quote] The $90 is not only for the sword, emblem, etc. Those were "free" for the purchase of the edition of the expansion you bought.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon