JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/15/2019 4:34:39 PM
it's such a low drop rate that im to the point just not going to run the forge anymore i waste my time with running into afk our players that just straight suck at forge. that i feel it's not worth trying to get it anymore. but yes you have to have radiant frame and be at bergusia.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I've been in forges where it seems like nobody knows what to do, which is a problem. Combine that with the overwhelming ads at Izanami and Bergusia, and the forges never even get past the first stage.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• yep had to run it 3 times because the two i was matched with either didn't now what they where doing, our one was afk while other had no clue. i run risk runner in bergusia forge to kill the charge carries quickly i can have my side loaded up with 20 charges and no one will come throw the charges just sitting there so i have to stop taking care of adds to throw them. like i said it just to low of drop rate for me to care about, d2 there just isn't enough reward for your time spent anymore exotic drops our i should say the lack of, all the booster to up drop rates pitiful what extra 1% chance. Yes i know D1 had it's problems and when iron lords came out at least it really felt like bungie started to make you feel like your time was being rewarded. this is just my feeling

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon