JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Shortage of arc weapons?
8/15/2019 11:58:07 AM
I’ve been saying since they announced it going into Y2, that getting rid of weapon element mods was a HUGE mistake. Bungo has over-indexed solar weapons, especially for certain weapon types and having to wait for them to grace us with a certain weapon of a specific element type is an issue, especially when the archetype can be an issue. Prime example, solar bows are locked behind the Gambit (pinnacle quest), a past seasonal event and a raid. All that said, when we eventually get Weapons 2.0 (which should really be 3.0), I hope weapon element mods return and until then, Bungo thinks about what element a weapon is assigned.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Exactly. I still have some y1 sets in my vault that I kept with different elements. I'm kicking myself for not changing my inaugural address to arc now, since you can pull the void one out of collections.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I pulled the inaugural out of my collection last night to do the 75 kills for the armour didn't realise it had changed from arc. Luckily I have a swift ride with zen moment and range finder which should be ok.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon