JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Atreuss: 8/15/2019 8:54:00 AM

Shortage of arc weapons?

Am I the only one that feels we need a few more arc weapons in the game? Outside of shotgun, fusion etc., would love to see a new auto or pulse rifle with arc. Not counting horror's least as that is based on rng in the corrupted nightfall, it seems like arc is very few and far between but we have a lot of void and solar weapons. Most of my arc specials were from y1 and are not really that great now with random rolls in and bungie never really updated any to y2. Am I missing something here?

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• There are a few decent ones but you’re right about scarcity. I still use Misfit every now and then, and I’ve been having a lot more fun than I thought I would with the Forge sword. I also have a Cut and Run scout with outlaw and rampage that would be ridiculous if scouts were actually useful. Otherwise I basically just use Badlander, Loaded Question and Thunderlord.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Exotic arc fusion rifle plzzzzzzzz

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • I just want elements to randomly roll. I am tired of having to keep searching through my weapons just for a good current year weapon of a particular element. Pinnacle weapons can stay locked in their elements, but world drops and raid energy weapons should randomly roll solar, void, or arc.

Posting in language:

• There is an arc pulse that can drop from forge completions.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • I held on to an old Inaugural Address that I had installed an Arc mod on before Bungie changed the ability to change types.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • There may be few Arc type weapons but they are the strongest - Riskrunner -Wardcliff coil -Badlander -Anarchy

Posting in language:

7 Replies
          • I’ve been saying since they announced it going into Y2, that getting rid of weapon element mods was a HUGE mistake. Bungo has over-indexed solar weapons, especially for certain weapon types and having to wait for them to grace us with a certain weapon of a specific element type is an issue, especially when the archetype can be an issue. Prime example, solar bows are locked behind the Gambit (pinnacle quest), a past seasonal event and a raid. All that said, when we eventually get Weapons 2.0 (which should really be 3.0), I hope weapon element mods return and until then, Bungo thinks about what element a weapon is assigned.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Void Hand Cannons... 110 Hand Cannons overall.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • Swift ride is arc pulse

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  I wouldn't mind seeing more. I feel like the majority of my weapons are void.

Posting in language:

• Riskrunner Coldheart Anarchy The Prospector The Wardcliff Coil D.A.R.C.I. Misfit Arsenic Bite-4b The Wizened Rebuke Nation of Beasts Waking Vigil Swift Ride XE8375 Black Scorpion-4SR No Feelings Badlander Good Bone Structure Emperor's Courtesy The Last Dance Vestian Dynasty The Long Goodbye Sole Survivor Wendigo GL3 21% Delirium There's a few decent Arc weapons about. Their main issue is that many of them aren't the easiest to farm due to RNG and lack of target farming... But the same can be said about many of the strongest Solar/Void weapons (Swarm of the Raven/Outrageous Fortune come to mind but also Mindbender too) It just happens that some good Pinnacle weapons happen to be Void (Recluse) or Solar (Not Forgotten) as well as being in the Menagerie to be easily target farmed (Trust, Twilight Oath, Epicurean, Erentil)

Posting in language:

• I think you're correct, not many new Arc legendary weapons to choose from as I was perusing my vault I noticed a bevy of old good arc weapons like Positive Outlook, Mananna SR4, 18 Kelvins, Ikelos HC + SMG, I even have a Breath of the Dragon with high cal rnds-outlaw-killclip. Other than the bow Arsenic bite or sole survivor and or exotics, we need some.

Posting in language:

• Feels like the best weapons are in the solar and void category :/ i wish arc had something else outside of a exotic

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • I know what you mean. I’m not certain in terms of actual numbers but it appears that a lot of the most used weapons are solar with void (mainly recluse and Hammerhead) and then arc. Maybe Shadowkeep will bring some more as I really want a high DPS void special that can pair with a tractor cannon.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon