Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/13/2019 5:13:11 PM
dmg04

Director's Cut: Part 1

English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I do appreciate Luck Smith trying this new way of communication. We the players don't really understand what goes on behind the scenes of what it takes. After all, all we do is sit on our behind and play the game. You expect us couch potato's to know a lot about what takes to make a game? I like how we finally got to see what happens and what goes on. I like the changes the are upcoming. The armor and the change to the Eververse store about getting a discounted price to get the rest of the gear is nice. I do however, think that some stuff on there is a bit expensive at times. Sometimes it's hard to obtain money as we all have different life styles. Maybe considering lowering somethings? Just a bit more at least? On that as well I do wish we could directly purchase things from across all seasons. It kind of blows that we have to go season by season. I wouldn't mind if we could directly purchase things from a rotating system either. Like maybe one week we can directly purchase things from Season of the Drifter then, next week some from the Forsaken era -Sorry forgot the seasonal name for that one- One last thing I would like to say is that I appreciate what the Bungie team does. Sometimes we can't put our best foot forward. Sometimes we do and it ends no where. But at least the team did what they could and with what they had. I'm no artiest either lol. I have no reason to say nor think I know what certain things should look like. Or how stories should roll out. I appreciate the hard work that goes into this game and to the development team, programmers, and story writers, I'm sorry for everyone's sharp tongue. If you ask me they're just bitter cause they have had a bad or lost something. You do what you can do and that's all I ask. It hurts when you try your best at something and get no where. Still learn from mistakes though, as it is good to understand the right things and the wrong things.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 2
You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon