JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Borderlands 3 main
8/14/2019 9:58:47 PM
I'm not buying the game because of all pr mishaps like banning people for identifying fl4k as "he" and sending 2k goons to supmattos house
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Lmao seriously? I call a character a he or a she and i get banned? Thats actually hilarious

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Exactly. Although the person below me pointed out that it may be fake, I don't think so because I saw a couple articles on it the other day

Posting in language:

• [quote]like banning people for identifying fl4k as "he"[/quote] According to their forums mods that's fake news for now (they may take action against trolls spamming about it) At the very least some users and mods are getting butt hurt if you do use the "wrong" pronouns. There also seems to be the odd person hating on people who use gendered pronouns in general. A friend of mine was tempted to troll them earlier mentioning he's gay just to see what would happen.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon