Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/13/2019 5:13:11 PM
dmg04

Director's Cut: Part 1

English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Risky Man: 8/14/2019 6:41:44 PM
    [b]Powerful Sources[/b] i still think the issues is that power means too much in destiny. Especially early on in a Season. We're told we need to max light in the first 2 weeks if we want to raid/do pinnacle activities. [b]Highlander [/b] Prime most definitely. Could use some tweaks. Maybe an invader cool down, Buff to Sentry is definitely needed (mark invaders on sight not on hit). [b] Reckoning [/b] STOMP STOMP STOMP. [b]Buffs and Nerfs,[/b] i will say i dont like being pigeon holed into a specific build ala Whisper. personally though i would have made whisper a "precision kill returns 1 bullet" exotic. [b]Questlog [/b]- Muscle memory everytime. plus finding a specific quest can be a little annoying going through each tab. Does seem to be much rhyme or reason to it. [b]Eververse[/b], have y'all thought about bundles/ or "battle Passes". now i dont play Fort-nite but what i would envision is a pass that would add items to the loot pool or ornaments that can be unlocked through use of an item. prices to vary [b]Menagerie is sweet [/b] but you know what is really sweet? Armor perks that are specific to Menagerie/gambit and season of Opulence/Drifter. i believe that's a good foundation to build off of. Give players something to build each season, a load out that is specific to a season. [b]things left unsaid, [/b] would def like to hear about things left untouched. Strikes, Patrols, Adventures. reusing adventures as story missions in a season/quest is getting a bit old. Could some time be used to make them unique?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    1 2
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon