JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/14/2019 6:16:44 PM

Ps4 to PC to Steam - How is this gonna work?

I have played Destiny 2 since launch on Ps4 and only a few weeks ago got a new pc. I understand that next week, Tuesday is the day of button pushing for the move to Steam linking BNET and steam. I also understand that next Wednesday is the day of button pushing for account linkage AKA cross save. Do I need to wait to cross save before linking BNET and steam? I don't want my pc characters moved over to steam, I want my ps4 characters moved over to steam.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • There is no link happening between Bnet and Steam. It is a full account migration to Steam, as D2 is leaving the Bnet platform entirely. When that happens, I believe the licenses to whatever versions of D2 you own and well as the DLC will migrant as well. To be cautious, wait until you are 100% migrated to Steam, and that all of your licences made the trip as well. After that, you should be safe and clear to set up Cross-Save.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon