Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/13/2019 5:13:11 PM
dmg04

Director's Cut: Part 1

English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • I dont get what anybody expected. Its the same Luke. Its the same company. The same useless communitcation efforts. Hell, bungie using same old weapons and selling it back. Same mechanics, same monsters. Same bad ideas like gambit , gambit prime or whatever. We are doing the same f thing since forever. Which oddly SHOULD not be that bad if the the repetition was accompanied by whatever in game impacting kick ass gear or awesome cosmetic that made our guardians look awesome. But no, its the same waste of gear that gets obsolete as time passes with nerfs that nobody calls for in order to make the encounters maybe more challenging? Again, in order to justify poor mechanics. Honestly, im playing again because now i dont need buy ps plus. But it amazes me how can bungie keep its own game in this eternal same mistakes and how the community doesnt realizes that nothing is going to change. I have nothing agaisnt mtx as long as they are not in a fking 60 dolar game which forces you to also buy lame ass expansions to even be able to get old guns back i mean what the fck man. I tried warframe. Its a wonderful game, ofcourse it has its flaws, and i had no problem spending money with micro transactions. Buying stuff that looked cool.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    1 2
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon