JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Director's Cut: Part 1
8/14/2019 6:01:56 PM
I dont get what anybody expected. Its the same Luke. Its the same company. The same useless communitcation efforts. Hell, bungie using same old weapons and selling it back. Same mechanics, same monsters. Same bad ideas like gambit , gambit prime or whatever. We are doing the same f thing since forever. Which oddly SHOULD not be that bad if the the repetition was accompanied by whatever in game impacting kick ass gear or awesome cosmetic that made our guardians look awesome. But no, its the same waste of gear that gets obsolete as time passes with nerfs that nobody calls for in order to make the encounters maybe more challenging? Again, in order to justify poor mechanics. Honestly, im playing again because now i dont need buy ps plus. But it amazes me how can bungie keep its own game in this eternal same mistakes and how the community doesnt realizes that nothing is going to change. I have nothing agaisnt mtx as long as they are not in a fking 60 dolar game which forces you to also buy lame ass expansions to even be able to get old guns back i mean what the fck man. I tried warframe. Its a wonderful game, ofcourse it has its flaws, and i had no problem spending money with micro transactions. Buying stuff that looked cool.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• If you’re gonna complain then just leave, no one is asking you to stay. Hell, we’re asking you to leave if all you’re going to provide for this community is toxicity, we don’t need that here.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Um no. First, i can complain all i want. Who are you again?. Secondly you represent nobody. You talk like you represent the 100% of the forum. Third, just because you use the word toxicity and play victim does not make you better and makes me worst. Grow up. I hope you dont handle everything you dont like by telling others to leave and what not. Its sad enough you couldnt even bother to take the time to objectively prove my post wrong. Because you know that in the end it has being the same shlt since day 1. For the record, 1 thing i do appreciate is the armor 2.0 thing. Saw it, looks good and i do hope it brings joy to the game. Should have been a thing since y1 but it is what it is. After you finish up your drama hope on, see you in the crucible guardian.

Posting in language:

• Edited by rtsmolic01: 8/14/2019 10:35:37 PM
    You’re throwing a -blam!- fit on the forums because they’re doing what they want with THEIR OWN GAME! Your voice and opinion means virtually nothing to them. Quit trying to play the hero card. But whatever, I’m not very happy today, woke up and puked for a good hour, not really in a nice guy mood right now. GG, see ya around.

Posting in language:

• Bro i think you are overthinking it. I post to talk and share opinions with other guardians. I really dont care or trust what bungie does and i sure as hell dont believe nothing we say influences the game. But i mean waht else can we talk in the forums other than bungie and destiny 2 lol. (sorry about your day bro hope your are doing better) anywho right now i dont feel like buying the anal pass nor shadowkeep im still kinda waiting to see how D2 ends up. Ive seen the content of the pass and i dont know, it doesnt seem much fun for me. But then again i want some exotics which require the pass, which i find fair ,(at least new exotics, TLW should had being free imo). As for shadowkeep ill wait and see how it turns out.

Posting in language:

• I’ve done my fair share of complaining/voicing my opinion on the forums about what’s wrong or what could be done better. Trust me, they don’t listen. It’s almost impossible to get them to notice your post. This is why bottom tree striker is still broken like 2 months later. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we just gotta live with the problems. I’ve been here since the d1’s beta/alpha/demo phase, no way I’m leaving destiny after all this time just cause of some dumb problems that’ll most likely be fixed in the future. Anyway, I’m gonna go die now.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon