JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Director's Cut: Part 1
8/14/2019 3:52:21 PM
Thank you all for the efforts you put forth on this game. Not everything is meant to be perfect, maybe only in a perfect world. Many things I have loved about Destiny and some few things not so much We live and learn . Your team works hard and i graciously appreciate the beautiful game and world you have created. Personally you have given me wonderful memories. I played this game during some of my happiest times in my life and it has gotten me through some of my hardest times . Nothing like coming together and playing with your wife and children in a fireteam. Even weekend nights with buddies and a cold beer slaying enemies. So much fun Thank you
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by l09047: 8/15/2019 4:05:39 AM
    opps

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hear hear! [b]This[/b] is the understanding the community should have. The game isn't perfect, Bungie isn't perfect, because in the end, [b]they are people too[/b]. They're learning from their mistakes and improving the game gradually.

Posting in language:

• Ye Gods! A positive comment! I agree, I love this game and that is why I play it every day. If I didn't like it I would simply go elsewhere. While it isn't a perfect game, and it never will be, I am hooked on it and enjoy getting on to play alongside friends and clan mates. I love this world and it's inhabitants. Keep it up! My 2 cents on Eververse.... If I can play the game to get the bright dust to pay for these things that are aesthetic only in nature, then I am happy. If it was pay to win, then I would have an issue. So to Bungie.. thank you.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon