JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/14/2019 3:09:57 PM

Show me on your doll where the Streamer hurt you.

You kids need to grow up. Bashing youtubers and streamers because you don't agree with them. Bashing them because they don't speak for you. That's not why you bash them. You bash them because you can't stand that they're successful at what they do. They do what they love, and you do not. Hey, I'm sorry you look like Shrek. So they don't speak for you, that's fine. They DO speak for MOST of the playerbase, however. Everything spoken recently about well of radiance by a certain content creator/streamer is true. In fact, everything in his recent video was true. Did you guys know another certain streamer/content creator was recently hired by Bungie? He happened to be amazing in pvp. This is GOOD for us as a community. Remember, we are a community. Bungie obviously is going to cater to those who promote their game. That's life. That's just the way life works. Personally, I never thought well of radiance should have replaced self-res. Anyways, I'm ready for cross save. I'm also ready for Shadowkeep. As Shaxx would say, Send them home crying. See you space side, Guardians.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Didnt hurt me. Just dont like them ruining my favorite game. Wish them the best. Hope they leave for bl3. Be a win/win.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • If I watched streamers it would be on my arse,that's where they kiss all there subs.right

Posting in language:

• You clearly missed the message from this, people are mad because they invest their valuable time in this game. Most people would never even want to be a streamer so saying jealousy is the reason for people’s outrage is missing the point again. I’d rather be where I am in the medical field with a sustainable trade than be a one trick pony and just stream. As people have said, streaming has become popular in the past couple of years but as people get older their interests change. Who wants to watch a dude play a game? Point is, people feel that bungie takes the streamers opinions over constructive feedback here in the forums, reddit, or any other forums that may exist. The streamers don’t speak for us, and don’t always have the communities best interests in mind They sit in front of a computer all day and have to do the same shit day in and day out, of course they want variety. Look at the percentage of the community that has actually raided, at work so I can’t check my PlayStation trophies, but it’s small. We don’t want our time trivialized because some neck beard wants a greater challenge on reckoning. When you make things irrelevant, people go away, people stop playing the activity. They don’t want to dump 4 hours into an encounter, they want to bust out a CoS raid and spend time with their families. I’d rather have my family as to a relationship where I’m always absent. You may be young, single, whatever but this is a lot of the time far more than just bashing on streamers as you depicted. It goes to life and other avenues. -blam!- those guys, they are only credible because the community made them so when they were useful. They have overstayed their welcome, and I think they are starting to realize this. Thanks for your input but I think you should take a look at things further.

Posting in language:

• [quote]That's not why you bash them. You bash them because you can't stand that they're successful at what they do. They do what they love, and you do not.[/quote] Did you read this sentence aloud to yourself before typing? If not, I'll give you a moment to let your words sink into your brain cell(s). You're assuming of course that none of us do what we love outside of Destiny and are successful at it. It just shows that you've got a helluva lot to learn starting with reversing your assumption that a player's measure of success or self-worth is connected in any way to Destiny.

Posting in language:

• They do NOT speak for most of the playerbase. Most of the playerbase does NOT visit the forums. Most of the playerbase does NOT visit reddit destiny subs. Most of the playerbase does NOT watch youtubers. Even most of the people on the forum do NOT agree with youtuber X. Despite how incredibly reasonable you think you are & think you have this amazing insight in what the game needs. That does NOT mean that most of the playerbase agrees with you.

Posting in language:

• Your first mistake is assuming that only kids play destiny two a good percentage of the problems are caused by streamers/youtubers and thirdly the title of your post could only be written by a sexual deviant that has no place on any forum whatsoever and last but not least you have just been reported ..... have a nice day

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • No they clearly do not speak for most of the player base. That's the issue that you seem blind to. You are not alone though. It only cost bungie 80% of their players last time they thought Datto spoke for the majority.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • No kids like you who think they need to defend youtubers like him is kind of sad... don’t think he needs you fanboys to defend him lmao

Posting in language:

• Edited by Odin: 8/15/2019 4:40:57 AM
          [quote]Show me on your doll where the Streamer hurt you.[/quote] If you "have" to make a post about the subject insulting people, this tells me there is something majorly wrong here that I see 3 things at this moment. First, it's most likely you do not know anyone at Bungie personally so that alone makes the post kind of weird, to say the least. Second, 99.99% of streamer only cares about themselves and not the best interest for the player base. Third, Most companies that actually listen and know how to communicate with their player bass don't put streamers above everyone else.

Posting in language:

24 Replies
          • I have to work 40-50 hours a week to earn time to play Destiny. I only have 5-10 hours a week to play the game. Anyone who gets paid to play the game 40-50 hours a week can't speak for me because they can't empathize with me. They complain the game is too easy or max power can be reached within a week (40-50 hours). Pro streamers are <1% of the player base, they aren't community representatives.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • I like you

Posting in language:

He has a girl, so get off his dick.

Posting in language:

• The problem with "content creators" is they are seen as having pull and a voice in the industry since it's free advertising for gaming companies. Gaming companies often pay attention to what streamers say as fact. The average Joe has basically no pull or voice in the gaming industry and often their views and opinions do not reflect that of what the streamer implies. More or less, the ball is in their court and we're left on the bench.

Posting in language:

• Using a rape doll to get a point across? Most tasteless.

Posting in language:

• It's a bit unfair to call people kids for hating on streamers, they are part of the problem with gaming at this time, but players are just as complicit, we watch and support them, they couldn't exist without us and ultimately we spend our cash. My biggest issue with streamers is the fact publishers have learned that money spent on advertising and promoting your game, especially through catering to streamers is money better spent than on competent staff and development, that's the single biggest problem in gaming today, look at the games released recently and how they are, Anthem? Fallout 76? anyone? They had the full treatment in terms of promotion, streamers flown out to wherever to play them and almost always positive coverage, look at Anthem now, look at Fallout 76, industry jokes and you know what, they made money, garbage is too kind a word to describe them and they turned a profit, hell people are still playing those games even now, streamers helped create the gaming world we live in now but without regular gamers following them and spending money based on what they tell us it wouldn't be this way. I don't love or hate streamers, I don't blame them, I'd love to do the same but I'm under no illusions about what goes on, with out regular gamers they wouldn't exist we share the blame. I'm an old guy and I've been gaming an awful long time and I remember when you paid your money and you got good value for it, publishers like CD Projekt were common place, fs I even remember when EA were respected and liked. The landscape has changed, we can cry about and play the blame game but ultimately people for some reason these days are happy to accept a sh1t sandwich, not only that but they'll pay for that sandwich too.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • How about you go back into the corner and play with your PP. And shut the F up!!

Posting in language:

• #Clown 🤡

Posting in language:

• I've been bashing them since day one. Streamers, youtubers are hurting the industry imo, and I only respect maybe one or two of them. Youtube and Twitch were mistakes in my opinion.

Posting in language:

• People who earn money playing this game dictating to Bungie how to balance the game for people who pay to money to play this game is the most f[u]u[/u]cked up thing about this entire community. You're defending trashy behavior, your apologist moron.

Posting in language:

• Edited by NigorosK: 8/15/2019 8:35:25 AM
                You drop out jobless scrub need to become an educated consumer, not just a braindead sheep.

Posting in language:

• RIP Self-Res. Self Res was only removed because it broke too many encounters in PVE and could be used to glitch the game etc, like in Crota year 1. If there was any way to bring it back without breaking PVE encounters... As a PVP lover... I want it back. I never got to use it in D1 but I always loved the tension it brought into Trials and keeping everyone on edge even after defeating everyone. It always felt good beating triple Warlocks in Trials who you knew were trying to cheese their way to flawless having extra lives lol. I miss dat shiieet.

Posting in language:

• Well no practicly all nerfs that appear are laziness. Actually you could do your own challenges like in runescape or WoW. That's laziness or just let me think well Bad Players.. I don't know how people can take this pve thing so serious like meta and stuff, lol. This stuff always gets boring if you do it thousand of times. However nerfs are the lets make the game worse and let us not improve for Future content. From a pvp guy which you guys nerfed it hard earned not forgotten.

Posting in language:

• [quote]You kids need to grow up[/quote] lol says the one defending some streamer idiots , even thinking about these streamer weirdos hurts my brain, i have no idea what they saying as i avoid such cancer as videogame streams

Posting in language:

• This post is amazing. Come on guys show us where they touched you?! We need answers..... Let everyone know

Posting in language:

• Sounds like you're the butthurt one, streamer- -blam!-

Posting in language:

• You have zero ups. That should tell you something.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
              ;
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon