JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/14/2019 12:44:23 PM
Luca

Instead of putting Eververse in the Director, please let us get bounties from orbit

Please. That would be the biggest QoL update this franchise has ever seen. I hate going to tower every hour to pick up bounties for my next activity. It’s mundane, boring, and turns off the desire to continue playing. Alternatively, if technology allows it, make it so we can pick them up from Destiny companion app. Thank you for reading this Have a nice day!
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Better yet - just give us bounties at reset. All of them. Put them in a view that we can filter. Give us a view that allows us to see which ones we have progress on. Continue to allow us to complete them. This way at all times you can see which bounties you haven't finished AND remove the need to EVER collect them from vendors. #BOOM

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    • I would not be surprised if they add login popups with flash deals in the cashshop just like the worst f2p games have.

Posting in language:

• my bet is opening the director on console is going to start lagging up the menu even more . possibly cause more black screens given the amount of data contained in eververse.

Posting in language:

Or better yet, make it so the bounties don't expire, like in D1. Expiration dates on bounties is ridiculous.

Posting in language:

10 Replies
      • I don't get why they need to keep force feeding us eververse, microtransactions are becoming a plague in the gaming industry. Did anyone actually ask for this, thought not.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
        • This, a billion times this. Been asking on here lots for this. It would save so much time to actually play the game!

Posting in language:

• Yes and please! All bounties and (most) quest steps should be accessible from our ship. I’d settle for the Director, though. Look, I get the idea of social spaces like the Tower. But for someone who has zero interest in the social aspect, I’d be much happier taking all those valuable minutes running around grabbing bounties and actually spending them on [i]playing[/i] the game, not managing it.

Posting in language:

• You would think with all of the other "golden age" technology, Guardians would have the ability for two way communication from orbit with the respective vendors. No reason we should have to visit any of them for tasks outside of story progression.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
          • Absolutely agree

Posting in language:

• As my buddy Vortex_AoW has said for 5 years: “they need a way to pick up bounties from orbit called the bounty-quicker-picker-upper” 🤣

Posting in language:

• I’d prefer if planetary bounties were abandoned and planetary challenges were brought back. Not all bounties but planetary ones. Let that stuff just happen as we plan, as they do with bounties but less clutter. On the idea of bounties available elsewhere...I’d prefer the Tribute hall. Let my Fireteam meet there and use the vault, ammo, shooting range and a bounty board. If vendors got some actual love, it would still be worth the visit to the tower (nod to D1 factions, Dead Orbit for life) and then the option to get bounties could still be there as well.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
            • I believe they should make some stock clip for your phone/tablet with the vendor. Hey kid how ya livin?! [b][i]shows bounties[/i][/b] Hey, make me proud! Y'know? Then of course we cash them in. It would keep us on the move

Posting in language:

• This game is built to make gullible people spend their money on useless digital trinkets. I never bought ANY silver.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • Edited by Hyncharas: 8/15/2019 5:15:03 PM
                I feel what you're saying, but she's always had a kiosk on either The Farm or The Traveller, as she offers gear as well. If Bungie made her bounties available from Orbit, they would have to for every Tower vendor (as people would complain about them all), which they may not want to do. Honestly I wish the floor directly underneath the Courtyard was redesigned into a full area for Eververse and Gunsmith, so Vanguard and Crucible had a better presence above.

Posting in language:

• What? And cut out all those loading screens? But when will I get to pee? Anyone know where I can buy a catheter?

Posting in language:

• they want your money fast... that's it

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                • This. I usually forego bounties because it's a hassle and a waist of time.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • But how will BUNGIE be able to throw eververse in your face? “BuNgIe NeEd To MaKe DeR mUnEy”

Posting in language:

• Love how this has been a request since D1 and yet we get Eververse in the director first ....

Posting in language:

• Hey, designing games is hard, the teams are all taxed. With taking a year to 'Go Fast' and another to 'solve' the Better Devils conundrum- We now present armor in Y3. You are Welcome Destiny Community. With Love, Luke

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                    • When the Tower gets destroyed, only the Eververse vending machine will stand strong on Felwinter's Peak.

Posting in language:

• I would like *kicks a rock* a bounty board. So there one place to go and get bounties.

Posting in language:

• Here, I'm going to give you the "hardcore gamers" reply. "Why are people lazy" "You just want things handed out to you" "You're not playing the game right, whoops! I mean my way, Damn, did I type that on here? NM!" "It's not that hard to go to the tower, get gud" All jokes aside, at this point, knowing how useless the entire tower actually is? They might as well get rid of the tower seeing how this game is nothing but a bounty/quest game that use to be more like a loot shooter thanks to Tess.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                      • No kidding the load screens have gotten out of hand

Posting in language:

• Edited by bronze189: 8/14/2019 6:12:11 PM
                        Don’t you understand? If they don’t have the eververse in your immediate director their is no possible way they can continue to support this game. I mean balancing and fixing the game is just toooooo hard and they probably make millions a month from eververse but one lord of wolfs patch costs like one hundred BILLION dollars. Its just not possible. (Being sarcastic)

Posting in language:

• I can't remember where I heard this, but Eververse and pick-up bounties will be on the director from orbit it was in the Vidoc in the background. Again not entirely sure.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        You are not allowed to view this content.
                        ;
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon