Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/13/2019 5:13:11 PM
dmg04

Director's Cut: Part 1

English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Ya, this sheds some light on what has been going on. Kinda sad they decided to create an activity around a single class/exotic/ability just to make the encounter harder. Personally, I think all activities should be doable by any class without the need of a very specific exotic/weapon/god roll. Maybe I am just a filthy casual but did he say that zero hour is soloable? I play on hunter and I do not have the patience to do pinnacle weapons for crucible nor the skill to even get my glory rank up. With the time limit on zero hour and the lack of match making option I just left that pursuit as uncompleted and probably never will finish it. I have around 8 pursuits just sitting in my pursuits tab because of this lack of option. About gambit, I don't like any of them. I would tweak classic gambit by not having any invading, that is just my own personal issue with the game mode. I just hate how Bungie makes a decent amount of weapons that makes the player feel powerful for pve but then have to nerf it for pvp, then they turn around and say "oh we made the players too weak". I won't be purchasing the shadow keep dlc until after it comes out and some more information and changes have been made to Destiny 2 overall.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    1 2
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon