JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/14/2019 8:38:12 AM

He said that they love the menagerie lol

I'm glad somebody does. RIP Menagerie lol I DID love it. I miss it. One chest? I'll pass.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• 🔒

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• This again, such a bunch of horse-puckey. Name ANY other activity that lets you farm a specific weapon, masterwork included, that takes 15 minutes to accomplish. Go ahead, I'll wait. Yeah, that was what I thought. So if you are passing (and I doubt you are) on Menagerie, you must have deleted the game and found something else to do as the rest of the game must be a horror show to you since it is all RNG outside of Black Armory (which still does not let you choose M/W). All of this whining about how it now sucks is just a childish attempt to try and get them to put the completely broken chest glitch back in the game and fortunately Bungie just isn't that stupid.

Posting in language:

• So you didn't love the activity, just the glitch. Personally, I still enjoy Menagerie. I don't grind it over and over, but I'll do 1-3 runs a week or whenever I feel like picking up a new roll on a specific item. The best part is being able to choose exactly what piece of gear you're going to get. You know how much that reduces RNG grind? And you can just slot the runes in and go, none of this running back and forth to the tower like the Black Armory Gorge weapons. By now I already have good rolls on pretty much everything I want from Menagerie (especially Austringer and Beloved) but I'll still play it just for fun. I like the different encounters, Gauntlet is probably the most fun. Or maybe crystals. Or riposte (as long as it's not blackout) And I love the bosses, especially Hasapiko. They feel much more engaging that Strike Bosses, and I think that strikes are the baseline for comparison

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon