JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/14/2019 12:14:43 AM

Help, i keep getting error on screen saying “REQUIRED CONTENT NOT FOUND”

I get an error message on screen saying “Required content not found. The Destiny2: Forsaken Annual pass requires ownership of Destiny 2: Forsaken. If you have already purchased this expansion and feel you have received this message in error, please visit help.bungie.net I own the dlc and the annual pass, it just started doing this today and won’t allow me to play.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Same here. I purchased the ultimate edition or w/e at D2's launch. Figured all I needed was a season pass to catch up rather than repurchasing everything I already had just for the 4th release. Now being held hostage by a "better buy it all again" screen. Blocking me from playing the game at all. Why cant I buy Forsaken on it's own? It's all about the money like usual. Tried to delete the damn season pass just to play and it still blocks me from playing at all. I'm pissed.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon