JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Director's Cut: Part 1
8/14/2019 4:48:03 AM
I giggled reading this like 20 times. I feel for the devs, I really do, but the leads put them in this predicament, not players. You can't say making dlcs and annual passes are hard when you Luke and leads are the ones making the shit. It makes absolutely no sense, YOU are hard objectives these timelines these expectations...from what I see, because the communities concerns for damn sure ain't making the cut. YOU guys decided to go the live serviced route not know what you were getting yourselves into instead of sticking to what you know works. Time and time again I see players telling what works, and you ignore it, and turn around talking about datto like he means jack shit to most of us. Get the -blam!- on with that shit. Let the devs tell you what they can do in how much time they will need to do it, communicate with the community that plan, and ask what we think about something before it goes live or is even in development. And you'd have something. This "We and datto know what you need" shit killed the game for most of us. Luke, and ap-blam!-ingparently datto knows what the -blam!- is best for the game. Not the forums. So why is there a feedback sections? Wtf are we doing here?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon