JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Hunter (Hoodless) Scarf
8/14/2019 2:59:23 AM
We need this, [i]and[/i] the Titan mark without the cloth. Only then will I bring my Titan out from hiding, once the shame of the butt rag is removed.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Try warlock main with dresses on your space robot wizard all the time. Titans look like master cheif most of the time. Hunters look like space cowboys. Warlocks get the midevil Merlin look all the time? Not including they tease us with osiris and his awesome armor and don't give it. Plus no cool warlock story character other than osiris. Hunters have the thorn and last word story line, eris morn, cayde aka all of forsaken and many more. Titans have lots salad saint 14 and shax.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Unfortunately Osiris’ armor was in D1 (or the style was at least) and it never made the transition which makes [i]no[/i] sense to me. But I agree with you, I’d love a more tunic-style look for Warlocks, which they already have at the beginning of the game but later decide they should all be in long flowing robes. Not exactly combat effective if you ask me.

Posting in language:

• Exactly tunic style or chain mail style. Lost possibilities.

Posting in language:

• It's a butt cape.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon