JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/14/2019 2:40:47 AM

What I love about the Directors Cut.

I love that they decided to put Eververse in the director so that I can access the store more efficiently. If there’s one thing I tell my friends all the time when gaming is “man I wish I could buy something from Eververse right this second.” Forget not having to go to Ada1 for frames all the time before having to go to the forge, forget being able to grab bounties from orbit instead of hopping around planets.... that’s all child’s play. I want instant access to Eververse and I want it now. $eriously out of all the quality of life change$ that thi$ game need$, they thought thi$ wa$ of utmo$t priority?
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• You must be poor. There’s no way that you’re worried about the quality of the game. Just kidding. Obviously you’re spot on. I post at least twice a week about how gross Eververse is becoming and I’m just blown away at all of the people who defend it. Even when I try to reason with them and tell them that things are going to continue to get worse they just... crap all over me. I just don’t understand why people see that a huge part of Destiny is now vending machine simulator and their reaction is, “nobody is forcing me to buy cosmetics.” And they just completely ignore all of the ways that a loot shop ruins the quality of the game.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

10 Replies
    • Community: Remove Eververse. Bungie: Got it. 'Moves Tess from the Tower into your Director.'

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        Eververse QoL Just what we need.........................................................

Posting in language:

4 Replies
        • Yup all the brown nosers are going to praise lukes willingness to communicate. But we still have the over shadowing fact of the eververse being to heavily focused and all the good rewards constantly revolving around it. The eververse was good when you could aquire all loot within the season if you put the time in and were smart with your dust. (I mean isn't that a good thing to have players buy into playing more of your game to aquife thing)

Posting in language:

• The directors cut should worry players not excite them. All of this "info" is being brought to you off the heels of the content being delayed. Other than the usual PR speak you can find in the twab all that was mentioned was content was hard to make and eververse will get what is this the 4th or 5th overhaul? A developer stating content is hard to make.. while trying to sell you content should worry you lol

Posting in language:

5 Replies
          • Well they're releasing 2 more directors cuts, I think it's pretty rediculous to just assume they aren't going to address other issues in the game like accessing forges from the director

Posting in language:

5 Replies
            • Definitely on the nose. 🤥👈

Posting in language:

• Haha, thats what I said. I want it to be exactly like Clash of Clans, where I can almost by accident click to spend $19.99 on a builder and 2000 gems.

Posting in language:

• This is amazing! I missed the stream but having direct access to Tess is what I've wanted for years. Thank you, Bungie.

Posting in language:

• Yes but that is simply not good enough. I want to be able to access eververse right on the title screen. I mean, who cares about playing the game? I just want to log in, throw some money at Tess and log right back out.

Posting in language:

I think I'm detecting a touch of sarcasm here.

Posting in language:

• The answer to your last question - YES. Sadly they know it’s not what the community want but they don’t give a rats ar$e

Posting in language:

• Everyone needs to settle down. Luke clearly states that making a video game is simply too hard. Which actually makes me question why he chose this profession in the first place, but hey, reasons... I completely understand the decision to do this... As Luke also states that making this game has had a serious toll on him and the rest of the team. He's simply looking out for himself and his team by making it even easier for us to fund their vacations and retreats. Not to mention, I'm sure it costs quite a bit for them to have all of these "content creators" brought to their summits....

Posting in language:

7 Replies
              • I used to be able to unlock everything eververse had by simply playing the game. But Luke’s right, I really prefer to pay extra money for it.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • This post was excellent.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Puma Kane: 8/15/2019 12:44:43 AM
                  No, they put it the director, so people can purchase Items in orbit, without feeling ashamed up on the tower.

Posting in language:

• How far down the slope are we now? It’ll never happen they said.

Posting in language:

• Hay man I'm alright with it, whisper ornaments alone paid for zero hours so if you ask me that money is going to good use

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Did you not READ it? They have to make money man. To make the game AND TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES. This has no direct negative impacts. All of the people that keep complaining about this need to stop.

Posting in language:

23 Replies
                    • Edited by Reclaimant: 8/14/2019 9:10:56 PM
                      i hAvE vIsiOns oF aN aCtIvIsiOn-fReE bUnGiE iT’s aLl gOn b K gUyS [spoiler](The alternating caps imply a mental disability.)[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Dregden Dredgen
                      Dregden Dredgen

*wearing gas mask in toxic community* - old

It’s basically McDonalds delivery.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • I think the worst part was their philosophy on cosmetics. They should be bought not earned. I hope Luke Smith was joking and the new raid has a ghost, ship, and sparrow.

Posting in language:

• Imagine: after a seriously tedious grindy grind, you’ve just achieved your SEAL title, e.g. Dredgen! Woo-hooo to you! 👍 Then, a few days later, a special delivery arrives at your door...inside the plain-wrapped package - but wait, you recognise that Guardian symbol discreetly placed in the corner, you tear open the packaging, and - Lo and behold, there’s the metallic copy of your hard-earned SEAL, and a short though nicely worded card, “[b][i]Hearty Congratulations, Guardian! GG from us all at Bungie.”[/i][/b] Also, there’s another card with a bunch of super-attractive special offers for the T-shirt, cap, jacket, etc., and a fantastic deal for those miniatures of the iconic weapons you’ve grinded for... 🤩 woo-hooo, indeed! [i]Just imagine...[/i]🤑 Just my 2d worth. YMMV Cheers! MDGA

Posting in language:

• Edited by PAPASITO 30: 8/14/2019 10:54:55 PM
                        Community: The Persuits tab is slow to load on console, and we can't put shaders while in loading. Bungie: Got it: *adds Eververse to the director. Community: .........................loading

Posting in language:

9 Replies
                        • [quote]I love that they decided to put Eververse in the director so that I can access the store more efficiently. If there’s one thing I tell my friends all the time when gaming is “man I wish I could buy something from Eververse right this second.” Forget not having to go to Ada1 for frames all the time before having to go to the forge, forget being able to grab bounties from orbit instead of hopping around planets.... that’s all child’s play. I want instant access to Eververse and I want it now. $eriously out of all the quality of life change$ that thi$ game need$, they thought thi$ wa$ of utmo$t priority?[/quote] Guess they are missing activision’s coin and promotion Lol bungle

Posting in language:

• And didnt Luke Smith deliver a stellar sequel to Destiny in 2017. 🙄

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon