JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Glory Calculator - Can I Make It?
8/13/2019 9:50:15 PM
Or you could just cheese your way to NF like 50% of the player-base right now (please don't really do this). I just recently got to 5500 but am shocked how many people cheese their way to 5500.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

pete_2014118
    pete_2014118

sold my soul for a spare rations - old

The fact people cheese crucible pinnacles makes them feel cheap to me, can’t imagine how legit NF owners feel when probably 60-75 percent cheesed/payed for it, however it pisses me off mountaintop lobbies exist

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yeah, sadly some folks just resort to the easiest path...

Posting in language:

• I get their frustrations of how hard comp can be, especially towards the top but it really takes away the whole excitement from actually getting it when people are just cheesing their way to getting it. I hope Bungie addresses the issue in Shadowkeep.

Posting in language:

• Yup - I completely agree, I get the frustration too, as I am not likely to get the NF this season - but I've come closer each season! I really believe next season I'm going to do it! This season I *might* still get there but its looking slim.

Posting in language:

• What system are you on? I’m on PS4 if you ever want to run comp

Posting in language:

• XB1.... Here.. I'm always down for comp though!

Posting in language:

• Whats the cheese?

Posting in language:

• People glitch the matchmaking system (I don't quite know how they exactly do it) but they load into empty comp games, so you'll spawn in against no enemies. I know this occasionally happens but the people that do it will have 15+ games in a row where they'll spawn in against no enemies in comp and get free wins all the way to 5500. I'm pretty sure Bungie has no idea people are doing it because they haven't even mentioned it.

Posting in language:

• So cheese only available to PS4 players?

Posting in language:

• No, any system could do it to my knowledge. I only play on PS4 but it's just something players do while they're matchmaking in competitive playlist.

Posting in language:

• I have no idea how to change my clock on my xbox

Posting in language:

• You don't need to change your clock on your system. The way they glitch the matchmaking is by somehow backing out of the matchmaking at a certain point when they match up with a team and it brings them into an empty lobby, like I said though I'm not sure what point it is exactly during the matchmaking that they do this but the people that do it are very effective at it. I know someone who has a 26 game winning streak, all against empty lobbies in comp using that method. They went from roughly 2600 points in comp to 5500 in one night and got Not Forgotten.

Posting in language:

• Ok, that’s crazy cheese thanks

Posting in language:

• [quote]People glitch the matchmaking system (I don't quite know how they exactly do it) but they load into empty comp games, so you'll spawn in against no enemies. I know this occasionally happens but the people that do it will have 15+ games in a row where they'll spawn in against no enemies in comp and get free wins all the way to 5500. I'm pretty sure Bungie has no idea people are doing it because they haven't even mentioned it.[/quote] They know. The issue is PS4 can manipulate clock and location. Bungie can’t change that only Sony.

Posting in language:

• It has nothing to do with location nor clock. I know what you mean but they delay the matchmaking, they don’t change their region nor time in PS4, it’s an in-game problem.

Posting in language:

pete_2014118
    pete_2014118

sold my soul for a spare rations - old

You would think they’d know because lfg is filled with pay for this crucible pinnacle

Posting in language:

• Right? It’s insane Bungie just sits back and does nothing about it. But the minute we have too many chests in Menagerie they throw a fit...

Posting in language:

• Maybe they threw a fit because people were getting everything they wanted out of the activity bungie spent months working on in a few hours by abusing a glitch, which meant people had no reason to play it anymore and as a result stopped playing said activity

Posting in language:

• But if that was the case, why would Bungie now revert back to a system that provides more rewards during Menagerie? 5+ chests during one Menagerie run may have been a little excessive but 1 chest only simply isn't enough, and Bungie realized that after looking at the player feedback and I assume player drop-off from Menagerie runs post-fix.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon