JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by the unkown 195: 8/13/2019 9:35:43 PM

The Taken King Collectors Edition

So, I'm back to playing Destiny, the first one, and I find that..I'm missing The Taken King Collectors Edition. Now, I have shaders, the hammer it up dance, and the other two dances for the other classes. I have the marks for the three classes. Yet, I can't use them because I'm told I don't have the collectors edition of the taken king, I'm being told to RE-purchase it again, something I, preordered long ago, when even then after I got it I didn't get the SUROS pack with it, yet I brushed it aside because Microsoft never answered my calls. Today, I called Microsoft after a long while, and was told I don't have the base game purchased, I told them I'm game sharing from my dad, when I'm told again, AGAIN, it's not purchased, yet here I am playing with a friend, the full game and all the DLC's. So, all that I got from the Microsoft call, was that I was told to re purches Destiny, the base game AGAIN, and the collectors edition of the taken king. Again. My frustration is, reaching new limits.
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon