JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/13/2019 8:39:57 PM

Bounties not progressing and not getting rewards for some cruicble games

Happened a few times now where whilst in crcuible my bounties wouldn't progress and at the end of the game it looked like the the game didn't fully complete for me. As a reward I just get 1 solstice key and it doesn't progress my daily/weekly milestones. Not every game, possibly only happens in games that I join in progress.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I've had the same issue recently. - I went to orbit and restarted the activity and I think it worked fine. Just keep checking progress. I think it's lag in the game. Sometimes the game seems to be trying to catch up. Lord Sacks will be saying this is amazing from something that happed more than 30/60 seconds ago.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Hi Jaco. Thanks for your report. You may want to [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]clear your console cache[/url] and check to see if that might help with your issue.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon