JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Disciple4Christ4: 8/14/2019 2:26:16 AM

Datto is NOT calling for a nerf to well!!

It’s not the well’s fault, it’s the BOSS MECHANICS combined with well that have created this problem. It’s not good that the current strategy is to basically sit in a well and hold down the shoot button. It’s not good that warlocks have to run well 24/7. This doesn’t mean well should be nerfed. Datto even said that the problem is the way the encounters work out as well. Auto reloading perks is also a part of this problem as well. Edit: AGAIN I AM NOT SAYING WELL SHOULD BE NERFED. The real problem is boss mechanics and auto loading perks. That’s what makes it so easy. Well just does both at the same time really well. Nerfing it is useless

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• It needs a nerf or bosses need to become more creative in positive way

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Change your name to DiscipleOfDatto. He absolutely is calling for a nerf to Well. You can defend your imaginary boyfriend all you want. Doesn't change the fact that Luke Smith used his video as a reason to nerf Well and Phoenix Protocol (again, because apparently making it useless wasn't enough, now it has to be so bad it does literally nothing but take up an exotic slot).

Posting in language:

29 Replies
    • Bungie's fault. Everything wrong with this game trickles all the way down from the source of the waterfall that is Bungie.

Posting in language:

• Stop listening to Youtubers. Datto doesn't hold my opinion. Not everyone plays the game that way. I hardly even play Warlock.

Posting in language:

• Edited by turtle50001: 8/13/2019 10:49:18 PM
      This sht is so goddamn stupid. Datto has got thousands of people he can run legit raids and different subclasses with. -blam!- about well, continue using it for everything. The irony is strong with this one. [spoiler]Just stop using it.[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

12 Replies
      • Did he send you here for damage control? Maybe you're his cross dressing pink hair buddy. Go back to your hole.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
        • Edited by Weslee Snipes30: 8/13/2019 9:59:35 PM
          If Datto is tired of "standing in a well", then maybe he or his clan mates should use a different subclass. Simple as that. I am tired of Bungie making buffs or nerfs because top PvP players or top PvE players think it is a good idea. The reality of the situation is that most of us don't have a god tier raid team that we can speed run the raids with every week. We need every advantage that we can get. Before these guys cry for nerfs, they should spend some time raiding with guys from LFG like the rest of us. Then they can decide if something is OP. I am fine with Datto wanting things to be more of a challenge, but what is a "challenge" for him and his team is pretty much impossible for the rest of us.

Posting in language:

42 Replies
          • Streamers have ruined this franchise

Posting in language:

6 Replies
              Dattos an idiot. Bungie needs to learn to stop listening to the streamers for player feedback.

Posting in language:

6 Replies
              • It is Datto's fault, you're an apologist, and people like you and Datto are why this game sucks now.

Posting in language:

• Edited by KRoM: 8/14/2019 9:54:53 AM
                Datto is just a crying kid. He can go to f**** off. Honestly

Posting in language:

• Bungie should never listen to datto or any youtuber

Posting in language:

17 Replies
                • Datto is a fn nerfherder. He has officially proven his basic M.O. is to nerf shit. F that guy.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                  • Lolol at datto and those like him.

Posting in language:

• I said it already on his video, if he has such a problem with well then he should stop using it. It's no one else's fault that he won't use anything else because they just have to one cycle everything. He runs with stacked teams with everything that do nothing but play the game, even if they have nothing to get out of it. Hell he -blam!- about pinnacle weapons in the video and then he's using them. He's his own hypocrite. Bungie should not listen to Datto or anyone like him. He tries to act like one of the most sound thinking people when it comes to this game, but that video shows otherwise.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • He did and he knows it. The fact that he said he is tired of standing in a well says it all. I hate this nerf and its the same as burying my warlock. Novawarp was a neccessary nerf,Novabomb was a neccessary nerf, and I didn't agree with the ahamkara nerf.However the nerf to well is just petty and sheer spite. Rather than use his influence to get titans the buff he wanna crucify warlocks for utility he was gonna get anyway because they are getting the buff. I didn't respect him for how callous he is but now I have zero respect for him as a guardian much less a player.

Posting in language:

56 Replies
                      • Edited by BringGrief: 8/14/2019 6:00:26 PM
                        I agree with Datto 100% Well is ridiculous and so is auto loading perks Boss encounters need to be changed Have them fight back or give them some interesting mechanic that prevents us from just standing still pressing a single button The game needs more of a challenge and hopefully with Shadowkeep, well get a challenge

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • Well does need a nerf though, sorry to say. Sitting in an invincible pool for that long with that big of a damage boost is making everything just boring. Needs a hit to damage reduction, or duration. I don’t thing a damage nerf is the way to go though, that’s not the problem. The nonstop invincibility is the problem. As a Warlock main, I’m hoping for a nerf next season. I’m sick of only being able to run 1 subclass, 1 specific tree, and 1 exotic for every raid.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                          • "datto influenced the devs" claims aside, if encounters are going to continue to be stationary boss dps style like they are now, well has to be nerfed. Well has nearly a 100% pick rate in endgame PvE right now and I wouldn't be suprised if Luna rift and spike nades got toned down as well

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • Edited by Southern4x4: 8/15/2019 2:57:24 AM
                              Agreed... Every "powerful" enemy in the game being dead in a minute or two is the problem. "Wanted" enemies... OG Randal the Vandal in the Cosmodrome was tougher than these. Hell he was tougher than any D2 strike or Raid boss. Run a strike... Boss is typically dead within 30 seconds. Raids... One phase is common place. There's no challenge other than trying to get there as fast as possible. Challenging = fun Cheesing = lazy ~flame on

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                              • LOUD NOISES!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                                • *sips coffee*

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                  • We don’t give a damn about your drop out beggar imaginary boyfriend.

Posting in language:

8 Replies
                                    • Edited by FL00FING AB0UT: 8/13/2019 9:57:28 PM
                                      I’m so sick of everything being perfectly fine, one person with influence says something, and suddenly it’s a topic of discussion as if it wasn’t idiotic yesterday.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                                      • Actually Datto did call for a nerf.... But I agree, the real issue is highly repetitive design mechanics where there is basically only one solution. Smith acknowledged this indirectly.

Posting in language:

7 Replies
                                        • Some real bad choices have been made based on streamers crying. Such as at the end of D1 when streamers were crying about special ammo and abilities, Enter Destiny 2 abilities are weak they don’t come back at all and there’s no special ammo. The gameplay was boring as -blam!- and everybody hated it. So everybody left and come COO not very many people were playing at all. Always remember streamers did that.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                                        ;
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon
                                        preload icon