JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Borderlands 3 main
8/13/2019 5:43:59 PM
Moze is speaking to me the most as of now. I really haven't looked at the skill trees much yet (and probably won't before release) but I tend to go for whatever class has a lot of buffs for regular gun use. Anyone know if Gearbox has said anything about how the endgame will work this time? Like True/Ultimate Vault Hunter modes? Having to beat the campaign several times for each character just to max them got old quick in BL2.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• They said the story alone will take 30 hours to complete. I hope they don't just slap additional playthrough on and call it content like before. Overpower levels could still be implemented, though.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No news so far on endgame from what i know. Moze focuses more on fire damage. If you want general weapon buffs then fl4k will be great as some pets give you increased damage or handling when they are out.

Posting in language:

• Haven't really decided yet I guess, although I have read that the skills are much more flexible this time, allowing for more diverse options for each class.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon