JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Glory Calculator - Can I Make It?
8/13/2019 3:54:55 PM
Not that I needed confirmation but my chances of hitting legend are depressing
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• My chances hitting Fabled about to exit through window. But since they live in the basement, it's not big deal.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I would offer help next season, but tbh I pretty much got carried by my friends to fabled

Posting in language:

• Thanks for the offer, but no need. Playing with me is best, guaranteed™ way to lose your glory. And self-respect. And sanity. Just a reminder - I have 12/14 defeat streak in Gambit/Crucible. In Gambit I lost 10 matches in one session, non-stop. Today I had 5 in Comp. Most of them by huge margin. So whomever is responsible for matchmaking is less competent in that than I am in PvP, lawl. :D So when I read that dewd manifesto, I had more pain in my abs from laughing, than I have after related exercise or work-related load.

Posting in language:

• Same situation

Posting in language:

• Literally 0 successes across all iterations

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon