JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by EyeofSet: 8/5/2019 8:04:18 AM

Enough with the 100 EAZ minibosses..

There’s nobody in the EAZ.. And if there are then they just leave half way through the process.. Even my clan have had enough ...or completed it at ungodly hours when some of us are asleep! I don’t mind the rest of it, the Gambit matches, strikes, collect orbs, do challenges, kill Guardians... But the mini boss bit is just so boring to do.. Now if only orange bars counted as well, eh ?.. Anyone else agree ? Edit ..finally get Cabal. Everyone else leaves. I die. Just fantastic! Lol.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This grind is nothing more than a mindless slog. Do an absurd amount of played out, non-difficult yet artificially time consuming content so you can unlock gear that will be no better or worse than any other 2.0 armor. The only thing that makes it stick out is the glow that has to be purchased with either real money or in game currency, both being grossly overpriced for their respective currencies. Playing the same old strikes over and over is not good content. Playing the same adventure over and over is not good content. Doing the same 3 public events in rotation over and over is not good content. At Max level you can't even obtain anything worthwhile from any of this content other than the odd chance you find a catalyst or an exotic you didn't have before. I understand that the armor is supposed to be earned over a month, but that won't make this any more bearable in the slightest. In fact, I would imagine completing this slog as fast as possible would be the best course of action so you can spend less time thinking about doing it.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • My biggest problem is that when I enter into matchmaking I’m nine times out of ten being stuck into a game where the miniboss stage is over and is therefore a complete and utter waste of time for me. I don’t mind having to grind an objective, but when it’s made incredibly difficult to do because of the matchmaking it’s just asinine ridiculous and more than just a little frustrating.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • if its too much for you....you were never meant to have the reward.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Yeap ts officialI'm the only person who doesn't mind spawning into the boss fights. Grab a couple chests open a couple prizes, maybe get a core and materials. Keep dropping out and I'll keep going in.

Posting in language:

• I've just started this step, I'm 3 games in with 16 kills by playing with randoms. My main problem is the bosses (especially the damn Brood queen thing) are just so bullet spongey that it takes me ages to solo it once everyone ditches me since I still need the chests at the end too lol. They should have made each end boss count as 5 points towards the objective, if you kill a Brood queen it should just complete the objective because screw that thing lol and also making team kills count would lessen the burden a bit but eh.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Edited by DarkSyde79: 8/6/2019 11:57:41 PM
            I just wanna know when Bungle will learn the lesson of creating task that breed cheese, because loading into EAZ boss fight after boss fight because people keep leavin’ has made Solstice NOT fun and I don’t feel like “celebrating”. PS: For once, will you just make minibosses, HVTs or wha’eva TEAM BASED!!!

Posting in language:

• Agreed. It’s sort of a bummer they didn’t actually learn form the grenade kills step of the IB armor quest this season and just repeated the same mistake in a different quest.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • [quote]There’s nobody in the EAZ.. And if there are then they just leave half way through the process.. Even my clan have had enough ...or completed it at ungodly hours when some of us are asleep! I don’t mind the rest of it, the Gambit matches, strikes, collect orbs, do challenges, kill Guardians... But the mini boss bit is just so boring to do.. Now if only orange bars counted as well, eh ?.. Anyone else agree ? Edit ..finally get Cabal. Everyone else leaves. I die. Just fantastic! Lol.[/quote] I felt like the 100 miniboss kills were a bit of an artificial grind, yes; but I guess that’s what we get for “needing to put time and dedication to obtaining the new armor sets.”

Posting in language:

• I wouldn’t even mind as much if it counted as a fireteam not just what you kill

Posting in language:

8 Replies
              • Now you know how us casuals (as you folks love to call us) feel about being FORCED to grind. Welcome to OUR world.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • I think the final boss should count as 5 mini bosses. Would lessen the grind as well as incentivise players to stay through to the end of the activity.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                  • Not hard, EZ casual activity. grab mates or just play some music and just don't even think about it. Everyone here who complains are just casuals who can't get their head straight.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                    • I think that it shouldn't require you to damage them, if the team kills them, they should count. Just like you don't have to open the chest, the team does.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • [quote]There’s nobody in the EAZ.. And if there are then they just leave half way through the process.. Even my clan have had enough ...or completed it at ungodly hours when some of us are asleep! I don’t mind the rest of it, the Gambit matches, strikes, collect orbs, do challenges, kill Guardians... But the mini boss bit is just so boring to do.. Now if only orange bars counted as well, eh ?.. Anyone else agree ? Edit ..finally get Cabal. Everyone else leaves. I die. Just fantastic! Lol.[/quote] You guys do know there's a cheese, right? Look up on YouTube! [spoiler]You're Welcome![/spoiler] [spoiler]Have a nice day![/spoiler] [spoiler]:D[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • I'm not sure I can bring myself to do this part. I get that some kind of grind is part of the quest but the the love of the game 100 mini boss kills is just stupid.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                          • They should have made this step complete by doing the following Kill 120 Powerful enemies. Kills on the EAZ counts more towards Progress - Double the points

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                            • YT is buzzing with the PS4 cheese where you set the systems clock to some date/time that isn't what it actually is. These people are saying, hey PC and Xbox users, it'll probably work for you too. PS4 folks can supposedly go into the event solo and kill all of them. I hate to tell these folks that doing that while you're connected to a Bungie server violates their TOS. Don't get caught up in the crap people!!!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                              • I have 60 mini bosses left, 25 chests, and two more games of Gambit. Man, it's a grind but there's a lot of time and I'm only doing one toon. I only have one toon. Lol. If I was in a clan, I'd be able to fully masterwork my gear. I'm super casual and even I'm getting it done.

Posting in language:

15 Replies
                                • Trust me, go on the forums and put in need 2 for EAZ miniboss grind. Then load in. Go in a group of three to the same one. Everyone tap it. The last guy comes in and kills it. You’ll get like 10 a run. If it’s give, do the mini bosses. If it’s the stupid broodhold queen, leave if it’s the ogre stay. I got it done in an hour and a half tops.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                                  • Majors should've counted or at least count team mini boss kills

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                    • I would suggest just farming the cabal engineer during the boss phase. Kill two of the three big boys then go up by the factor. He spawns about one per min. Probably the fastest way to do this step.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                                      • As a solar titan for melee kills go middle tree and throw hammer pickup repeat xD.

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                                        • I never realized how many whining little children play this game.

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                                          • The oranges do count

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                                            • [quote]There’s nobody in the EAZ.. And if there are then they just leave half way through the process.. Even my clan have had enough ...or completed it at ungodly hours when some of us are asleep! I don’t mind the rest of it, the Gambit matches, strikes, collect orbs, do challenges, kill Guardians... But the mini boss bit is just so boring to do.. Now if only orange bars counted as well, eh ?.. Anyone else agree ? Edit ..finally get Cabal. Everyone else leaves. I die. Just fantastic! Lol.[/quote] If you want to add me, I can help with the Mini Bosses. I have to do it on my Titan and Hunter as well. ResidentRecon89.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                                              • Bungie I was about to buy whole armor glow pack but it didnt haplened when I learned bout the legendary solstice armor requaerments. At least could you turn it down no for a sake of your players but for... money. Because...well some ppl wont buy shit if you cant use it witout being a stulid grindy monkey allright.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                                              ;
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon