JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by PlasmaNightSky: 7/30/2019 12:45:11 PM

Pinnacle Predictions

Either it be this coming season or one after there are 5 weapons that have not seen the Pinnacle Treatment. Sidearm, Shotgun, Linear Fusion Rifle, Sword and Rocket Launcher. Im curious to see what everyone else thinks where these Weapon types will End up. I think the Sidearm will be Vanguard or Crucible. The Shotgun i believe might be Crucible or maybe Gambit. Now the Linear is tricky for me, it could honestly come from any of the 3 in my opinion. The Sword could probably be Gambit but i'd lean toward Crucible and The Rocket Launcher would most likely be Vanguard but i could see it being Gambit. But those are my predictions what about you tho? i'd like to know what the community thinks about these 5 Weapons and where they will end up. Hell if you have an idea of what perks they might have go for it!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'm going to guess that Shotgun will be Crucible and will be the next LoW. Sidearm will be Vanguard and compete with Oxygen for trashiest Pinnacle. Rocket Launcher will probably be Crucible again, and maybe be BiS for PvE too because screw it why not. Sword being in Gambit and kind of so-so. Linear Fusion Rifle being Gambit again and being kind of stupid OP in the mode. Those are my predictions. My hopes are for: Vanguard Kinetic Slug Shotgun Vanguard Linear Fusion Rifle (Hopefully with enough DPS that it can compete with Swarm of the Spikes) Crucible Energy Sidearm (So it competes with LoW/Recluse/Fusions) Gambit Rocket Launcher Sword... Can go anywhere... It'd honestly be interesting to see how Bungo makes the weapontype at all appealing for any content...

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon