JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: A non-complaint post
7/21/2019 10:27:52 AM
Unfortunately, as I am sure you have figured from the many comments, it's not allowed to like the game on the forums, you must hate on it, despise it! If you want positivity, have actual discussion about the state of the game, reddit is the place to go, with far more experienced players, who are open to others' opinions.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• While Reddit is much better, it’s pretty much a mob mentality there too. It just appears more positive on Reddit because everyone chases Karma so they only say things they think people will like and agree with.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I mean I'm all for being positive. If there's something you enjoy about this mess good you do your thing, but if people believe negativity comes from inexperienced players then that's just flat out wrong. Bungie has earned and deserves the negativity for the screw up that has been this entire sequel.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon