JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: A non-complaint post
7/21/2019 5:58:03 AM
I like it when I turn off after two minutes of playing
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Do you even play D2, or hell D1, for that matter? And if you don't, why lurk on this forum? Is it pure boredom?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I loved D1, played over 4 hours pretty much everyday. Pvp was awesome (especially when last word dominated and sticky grenades), nightfalls were exciting and challenging, xur was frustrating but made up for it when he sold icebreaker, loved every raid, loved the idea of Croat raid when you had to run from the thrills great concept, sparrow racing was fun even though I suck at driving games. D2 has been meh.

Posting in language:

• I don't like that but I'm sad that THAT is what I end up doing too often.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon