JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Reset Button for shattered Throne?
7/20/2019 11:25:54 PM
Trouble is its in the planet itself that appears every 3 weeks. If they literally put it on the dreaming city map every 3 weeks i would agree.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And you feel that the issue is...?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by SymphoniC: 7/21/2019 12:45:23 AM
    [quote]And you feel that the issue is...?[/quote] When you are going for the solo flawless triumph, if you die, you have to beat the entire mission just to get a reset and try again. The best way to do it is to get some friends to help you complete it and then restart solo, but it's pretty ridiculous to have to do that when every single raid and raid lair in the game has checkpoint resets. *edit* Realized you were responding to the post about needing to enter the dreaming city, and I agree with you; it's irrelevant.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Manslave 2 Eris: 7/21/2019 1:03:35 AM
    I totally agree with it. I think you might've misunderstood my question that was directed to the Doc. ;) I could have misunderstood his statement as well. It looks like he is saying that because it is in the planet itself then he has an issue with it. I'm just wondering what his issue is with having a reset simply because of location. :)

Posting in language:

• [quote]I totally agree with it. I think you might've misunderstood my question that was directed to the Doc. ;) I could have misunderstood his statement as well. It looks like he is saying that because it is in the planet itself then he has an issue with it. I'm just wondering what his issue is with having a reset simply because of location. :)[/quote] Yeah, I realized that I misunderstood after I read your post a second time. We are in agreement.

Posting in language:

• It's all good. :) I don't Raid and didn't realize that the Raid reset was something that could be done from the map. I didn't understand what Doc was getting at with his statement. :) Once he explained it to me THEN it made sense.

Posting in language:

• No i simply saud every 3 weeks they could label the shattered throne icon on the map with a reset button. Like they do with the raid icon on the map And im not the one with the issue.

Posting in language:

• I gotcha now! Thanks for the explanation. It now makes sense. :)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon